Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

1,050- to 1,400-word paper Need by 02/03/2013

1,050- to 1,400-word paper ASAP!!!! • Select a famous (or infamous) individual from the 20th or 21st centuries (not a direct family member). Conduct research concerning the background of your selected individual to determine what forces have impacted his or her life from the viewpoint of Developmental Psychology. Try to select on the basis of meaningful contributions, or impact on society, not just their celebrity, or popularity. • Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following items: o Distinguish between the influences of heredity and environment on the person’s psychological development. Be sure to specify which area of psychological development: moral, emotional, or other. o What family issues or social support systems may have influenced the person’s developmental growth and adjustment? o Select two different theories of personality and apply them to your selected figure, and answer the following question: How does each theory differ in terms of how it explains the individual's unique patterns or traits? o Explain which theoretical approach you believe best explains the individual's behaviors and achievements. Make sure to explain why you made this choice. • Resources: Use a minimum of three credible, published articles from online libraries; not online sites (especially .com sites). • Format your paper according to APA standards.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 3 years ago.

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist. I selected Oprah Winfrey as the influential person as I need to know when do you need this by so I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Kathy, that if fine under the condition that it is original work. The paper will br reviewed for plagarism and will be scrutinized by multiple university plagarism checkers. Thank you for your assistance! When will you start working on it? Thank you!
Expert:  Kathy replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your accept. I will post your assignment by tomorrow at noon at the latest.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Kathy replied 3 years ago.
No problem
Expert:  Kathy replied 3 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Kathy replied 3 years ago.
No problem.