Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

1. Open the data file DonationTable17located in the Chapter

Attachment: 2013-02-01_013637_onyourowndatafiles.zip

1. Open the data file DonationTable17 located in the Chapter 17\On Your Own folder. Save the database as DonationTable17Edited. 2. Open the Donation table, and then switch to Design view. 3. Rename the ID field as AgencyID. 4. Set the DonationID field as the primary key. 5. Use the Field Properties pane to set appropriate values for the DonationID field’s Description, Field Size, and Caption properties. (Hint: To determine the field size of the DonationID field, look at the records in the datasheet.) 6. Change the Field Size and Caption properties for each of the remaining fields, as appropriate (use the Medium Date format for the DonationDate field, leave the Description field size at 255, and set the default value for Pickup to No). Save the table. 7. In Datasheet view, resize the columns as needed so that all of the field values are displayed. Save the table, and then close it. 8. In the Navigation Pane, select the Donation table. Copy the Donation table to the Clipboard. 9. Open the data file Donations17 located in the Chapter 17\On Your Own folder. Save the database as DonationsList17. 10. In DonationsList17, paste the contents of the Clipboard. In the Paste Table As dialog box that opens, make sure the table name is XXXXX XXXXX the Structure and Data option button is selected, and then click OK. 11. Open the Donor table, and then edit the first record to use your title, first name, and last name in the corresponding fields. Close the table. 12. Open the Agency table, and then delete the Fax and Notes fields from the table. Save and close the table. 13. Use the Simple Query Wizard to create a query that includes all the fields in the Donor table except the Title field. (Hint: Use the and buttons to select the necessary fields.) Save the query as DonorPhoneList. 14. Sort the query results by the Last Name column. (Hint: Make the Last Name column the current field, and then click the appropriate button on the Home tab in the Sort & Filter group.) On Your Own 15. Rearrange the fields in the query design so the Last Name field is to the left of the First Name field in the datasheet. 16. Widen columns widths as needed in the datasheet, and then save and close the query. 17. Create a form based on the Donor table. 18. In the new form, navigate to record 8, and then print the form for the current record only. (Hint: Use the Print button in Backstage view instead of the Quick Print button.) Save the form as DonorInfo, and then close it. 19. Create a report based on the Donor table. 20. In Layout view, resize each field so it is slightly wider than the longest entry (either the field name itself or an entry in the field). 21. Delete the summary field at the bottom of the report. 22. Move the page number at the bottom of the report so it appears completely on the page. (Hint: Select the field, and then drag it to the left.) 23. Save the report as DonorList. 24. Display the report in Print Preview and verify that the fields and page number fit within the page area. Print the report, and then close it. 25. Compact and repair the database, and then close it. 26. Open the DonationTable17Edited database, compact and repair it, and then close it. On Your Own

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i want to wait for an answer

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Hi. Thanks for your question!

I'm working on your question now. Again, it might take a few hours, but I'll have it for you by tonight if that's OK.

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes that's great I have another question posted too would u be interested in doing that one as well
Hi, thanks for requesting me!

Yes, if you respond on the other question with my name, then I'll be able to respond back to you there. I can complete both of these tonight.

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok so how do I do that
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How do I do that
Hi. Thanks for your question. Your study guide is here. I'll have a look at your other question now.

Please note that question 11 requires you to fill in your own name, so it's not represented in your study guide.

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

also i need the technical diffculties and how i can use this in the real world

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: 10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.