Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

Compare and contrast the following schools of criminology and

Compare and contrast the following schools of criminology and the theories behind them: Cesare Beccaria’s Classical School, Cesare Lombroso’s Positive School, and Gabriel Tarde’s Neoclassical School.

Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Texbook: Corrections an Introduction 3rd. edition Richard P. Seiter (prentice hall)
Hi! Welcome back! I'll be happy to help you with this.

Here are my thoughts on this: (link)

(FYI, I use plain text files since some people, including myself, don't have Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word will still open it just fine, but let me know if you want me to convert this to .doc anyway and I can on my work computer)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For some reason I can not open the link at all.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.