Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)

Launch Inc is considering relaxing its credit standards to

Launch Inc is considering relaxing its credit standards to increase its currently
sagging sales. Sales are expected to increase by 20% from 20,000 to 22,000 units during the
coming year; the average collection period is expected to increase from 45 to 65 days; and
bad debts are expected to increase from 1% to 3% of sales. The sale price per unit is $40,
and the variable cost per unit is $31. The firm’s required return on equal-risk investments is
Evaluate the proposed relaxation, and make a recommendation to the firm. (Note: Assume a
365-day year.)
Thanks for requesting me. I am working on it.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Wait I made a small mistake I used 60 days instead of 65 days. Give me few minutes I am revising the solution.
Hi Tony

Please click here for revised solution based on 65 days.