David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications

a) The Madison location is the central headquarters for Badger

a) The Madison location is the central headquarters for Badger Widgets. They have a full IT staff along
with an established network infrastructure that includes Windows Server 2008 servers and Windows 7
clients. Their IT staff needs to be able to manage the DNS zones for Madison and Milwaukee, along with
the AD domains badgerwidgets.priv and mil.badgerwidgets.priv.
b) The Milwaukee location is a satellite location used mainly for sales and distribution. However, the site
requires name resolution for Internal and Internet-based hostnames. Also, they have a large number of
clients who work out of their office so there are servers onsite to meet their needs. There is no IT staff
onsite so all management must be performed remotely.
c) The Chicago location is a growing office for Badger Widgets. They have a large staff of employees in all
areas of the company including IT staff. The Chicago IT staff needs full management capabilities for their
DNS zone records and their domain, chi.badgerwidgets.priv.
Based on the scenario above, answer the following questions:
1. Because each site will have at least two domain controllers, what type of zones will be deployed at each
site?
2. What version and edition of Windows Server 2008 should be used at each site?
Category: Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Is there a length or format requirement for each answer?

Also, by when do you need this completed?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Each location has different infrastucture needs and service requirements for DNS environment. DNS zones in Active Directory Domain Services in Windows 2008 like(AD DS-integrated zone, standard zone, primary zone). There is no length for each question (short and to the point)or format. Monday will be fine. Questions 3. was left off draw of the DNS zones as they would map out after completion of this project.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks. I will start work on it.

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Just checking to see if you were able to download the report.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I click on the link and weren't able to download the report.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Here is the link again:

click here

Please let me know if you are able to download the document successfully.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The link worked this time for Mediafire but nothing was there.

Lisa,

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps your web browser is not compatible with that download site. So I have uploaded the report to another download site - please click on the link below and let me know when you have successfully downloaded the report:

click here

Thanks,

David.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications