Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

CH-211

Customer Question

Need help with java problems. Details available at this link: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please if you could continue to look for someone to answer my question thanks.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!