Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

Helloo Eric, this is my question for tonight. This week

Helloo Eric, this is my question for tonight.

This week you will determine the time complexity for a game of your choice. You should select a game that can be played in algorithmic steps and determine the maximum time (in notation) it will take to play the game. Use the guidelines below in your report.

Include the following in your report:

A brief explanation of the computing concepts to be modeled
A brief explanation of how the game functions if you created it
A brief explanation of the original game on which you have based your assignment if the game already exists
A brief explanation of how the game was integrated with the concepts of computing if the game already exists
Three scenarios of game play, including:
The setup of the game
The desired outcome
A sample game for each scenario

Your submission will be evaluated on the following criteria:

The adaptability of the game chosen to the week's topic
The extent to which the game and the computing concepts integrate
The quality of the work submitted by you
The completeness of each week's report
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thanks for the work. I am trying to pay you but when I hit "submit" it's telling me "access denied".

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Huh, strange! The original payment did come through -- if you were trying to add a bonus, let me know and I'll let the site staff know. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you do programming too? I have C# XXXXXXXXXXX homework.

I need a simple program written in C# XXX then I need to explain how it all works. I think if I can see how it's written and understand it then I can actually start coding myself

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Hey! I can, actually, and C# XX XX second-favorite language to work with. Programming projects do tend to take a bit longer (and thus, cost a bit more), but I'll be happy to take a look!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This week, you need to write a program for Magic Blender company, which sells a blender for $39.95.

The program should prompt the user for the following information:

Name
Street address
City
State
Zip code
Quantity of blenders ordered

Ensure that the program displays the following:

All the input data
Amount due before tax, which is equal to the number of blenders ordered multiplied by the price of one blender
Sales tax, which is equal to seven percent of the amount due before tax
Net due, which is equal to the sum of amount due before tax and sales tax

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Alright, and would that be a command-line program or a graphical user interface program? (White text on a black screen, or actual labels and text boxes and such?)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is a command line program that we run at the command prompt.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good! I think for this first one, the appropriate price would be around $40 -- it looks like about twice as much time as the usual writing assignments. Want to create a new question thread for it and I'll pick it up?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you have my question? It seems others are still bidding on it.