Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Please I need help with Achieving Academic Excellence EN110

Please I need help with Achieving Academic Excellence EN110 (1) This course is designed to: XXXXX XXXXX you to the college life b. Teach you to be an online learner c. Provide you with academic skills and strategies to succeed d. Be a prerequisite for another course (2) Intelligence is measured by: a. An IQ Test b. An IEQ Test c. Multiple intelligence tests d. Multiple ways (3) Which do you think is the most proven way people, in general, learn? a. What we read b. What we see c. What we hear d. What
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for requesting me to answer your question.

How many questions, in total, are on this test? Only 2 questions and part of the 3rd are included.

Please send all questions and I will let you know if I am able to help you. You can send them here, in the quesiton box or as a word document through any free file-sharing site like Mediafire.com.

By when do you need this completed?

What textbook are you using for this course?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but its 10 question. Please scroll below.

Achieving Academic Excellence EN110 (1) This course is designed to: XXXXX XXXXX you to the college life b. Teach you to be an online learner c. Provide you with academic skills and strategies to succeed d. Be a prerequisite for another course (2) Intelligence is measured by: a. An IQ Test b. An IEQ Test c. Multiple intelligence tests d. Multiple ways (3) Which do you think is the most proven way people, in general, learn? a. What we read b. What we see c. What we hear d. What we do and experience (4) To become a successful online learner is to: XXXXX XXXXX computer savvy. b. Be a good communicator and writer c. Be committed d. Learn and apply what it takes to be one (5) To focus on your most important goal is to: XXXXX XXXXX Smart b. Be committed c. Prioritize your goals d. Set the goal (6) According to experts, reading comprehension is greatly aided by: a. Reading dense materials b. Using a reading system that works for you c. Taking lots of notes d. Reading all the time (7) To write well is to: XXXXX XXXXX vocabulary b. Express thoughts and ideas completely and concisely c. Use a particular style of writing d. Research your material (8) Critical thinking involves: a. Knowing the art of critique b. Understanding knowledge c. A thought process that is logical, rational and systematic d. Coming up with the best solutions (9) Excelling at taking tests depends on: a. Knowing the “what” and “how” of test taking b. The amount of hours spent studying c. Reviewing all the materials covered in the course d. How well rested you are before the test (10) Research is: a. Only academic skill b. Self-intuitive c. Something anybody can do with internet d. A systematic inquiry of knowledge.

Thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thank you for including all the questions.

Do you need this completed by a certain date?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need it completed by tomorrow morning at 10:00am est time. I picked you for these question because you already answered them for someone about 60 days ago. I tried to pay the $3.00 but the answers was archived, well thats what customer service told me lol

its no text books only LECTURE NOTES :(

The stack of books indicates a READING ASSIGNMENT. In EN110, there is no textbook. Content is within the pages of these course lessons, supplemented by learning materials such as video clips, articles, and links to other resource websites.

The instructor's hand offering a folder indicates LECTURE NOTES. Your instructor wrote these notes to emphasize particularly important material; some of the material covered may not be in your textbooks. Make sure you read all lecture notes in course lessons before attempting corresponding online exams.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I will have this for you before 10AM Eastern time, tomorrow morning.

I will post back when completed.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks sooooo Much :)

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
No problem! Laughing
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Please click HERE to view my answers for comparison with your own, before submitting. Please keep in mind that I don't have access to your lecture notes, so you must cross check my answers with your notes.

Let me know when you have successfully downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thanks!

Please Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm looking at some of your answers and most of them I picked when I took the first test. I called the school and they said I had 7 wrong but we picking most of the same answers. I only need a 70 percent to pass. Can you take a second look at it please. Attached is my notes

Attachment: 2013-01-22_055859_lesson_1.docx

Attachment: 2013-01-22_055935_lesson_2.docx

Attachment: 2013-01-22_060009_lesson_3.docx

Attachment: 2013-01-22_060031_lesson4.docx

Attachment: 2013-01-22_060054_lesson5.docx

Attachment: 2013-01-22_060112_lesson_6.docx

Attachment: 2013-01-22_060133_lesson_7.docx

Attachment: 2013-01-22_060154_lesson_8.docx

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Did the school let you know which 7 you had wrong? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Also, thank you for the attachments with your notes, I will go over them and see if any changes are needed to my current answers.

I'll post back after I read the notes with any answers that need to be changed.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok great Thanks but they will not tell me which ones are wrong but I can tell you we both had number 1,2,5,6,7,8 and 10 alike.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just notice something for question number 2. I typed the wrong selection. its not b. An IEQ Test. I spelled it wrong its b. An EIQ Test

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

omg they just changed the answers wow and only got 36 mins to do it. im going to give it a shoot. if you can help please advice thanks

Achieving Academic Excellence involves:

devoting as much time as possible studying.
knowing not only what to study, but how to study.
passing this course.

getting the most out of college.

Success in college requires:

effective self-management.
diligence.
humor.

being involved in social networks.

You want to discover your learning style because:

you are curious.
it lets you know how you learn best.
it makes learning easy.

you want to know if you are visual or auditory.

Online learning is impossible without:

information literacy.
media literacy.
the use of textbooks.

an Internet connection.

Achieving goals you set is greatly helped by:

writing down your long-term goals.
your learning style.
managing your time efficiently.

getting good grades.

To actively read means to:

read aloud.
concentrate on understanding.
read fast.

minimize note-taking.

To be an effective communicator is to:

write well.
speak well.
be understood.

express your meaning clearly in writing and verbally.

Problem-solving is about:

coming up with solutions.
knowing the right formula or equation.
using critical thinking skills in the process.

only mathematics.

Test-taking is:

the only measure of learning.
a necessary tool of learning.
the end-all and be-all of college education.

dispensable.

Information from the Internet is:

always credible.
a good source for research material.
the easiest material to research.
as good as library materials.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I took the test and passed!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssss im so happy thank you for all your help. I spoke to the school and after the i final passed they told me which ones i had correct. i gave the teacher my new answers which you gave me and she said i wouldv'e had 100. but they switched it on me so your answers was correct. thanks cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome!

Thanks very much for your Excellent rating; I do appreciate it!

I'm so glad you passed!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

I'm sorry I was offline when you posted back, and I have just returned. So, all of the answers I sent you in the second file were correct? That's great!

The questions you listed here are the ones from the test you took today? The blue clickable numbers don't load. Are those the correct and incorrect answers? If you could send them again, it would be great. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello I was wondering can you help me with my biology homework...ugh its killing me...

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me.

Can you please post the biology homework here, and I'll let you know if I can help you with it? Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

SC160 Basic Biology 4#

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.

Discuss the issues related to genetic diversity: mutations, sexual reproduction, migration, and population size.

and then I have another assignment

SC160 Basic Biology 6#

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth University for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be one (1) single-spaced page in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.

On page 410 of your textbook, there is a summary statement concerning what scientists believe about the origin of life on earth. Summarize the three (3) current competing theories of the origin of life on Earth: it arrived from an extraterrestrial source, it originated as a heterotroph, it originated as an autotroph.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

My apologies, but I will be unable to assist you on this assignment. It would be a good idea to post it as a new question in our Homework Category so other experts can assist you.

However, please feel free to request me again at any time in the future, and I will be glad to work with you again. Next time, open a new question directed to me--begin it with "For Cher Only"--and I will reply as soon as possible.

As per site rules, you are not supposed to post back on an old question.

Thanks very much and good luck on your biology assignment!

Best regards,
Cher