Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

Resource Directory for Individuals With ID Compose a list

Resource Directory for Individuals With ID

Compose a list of at least 7-10 public agencies that you would recommend to parents to help them teach social, living, transition, and vocational skills to their child(ren) with ID.

For each agency you recommend, provide at least three strategies focused on social, living, transition, and/or vocational skills that they use or recommend, and provide an evaluation of their usefulness.

You may need to call a local school district or school, search the Internet, or talk to current teachers or administrators to develop this list.

This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment. I would need this assignment back by Jan.25 4:00 EST. Thanks, Brenda

APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected

Kathy :

Thanks for your question. I am willing to assist. I am aware of your assignment requirements; however, I need the area you are located so I can create the list accordingly. Thanks

Knoxville, TN. Thanks, Brenda

Kathy :

Thanks for your response. I will complete your assignment on a timely manner.

I don't have the rhe assiignment back. Thanks, Brenda

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No thanks, Brenda