asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills
9201161

Create a brochure that you might use as a tool to teach respect,

Create a brochure that you might use as a tool to teach respect, self-discipline, and responsibility to your students at the beginning of the school year.

Clearly identify those skills students need to learn that will help them manage their behavior.
Be creative in your brochure.
Hello and thank you for posting your question! When is this response due? Are there particular concepts or references you want incorporated into your brochure?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can i have it by monday. No reference really and just go to incorporate the concepts of teaching respect, self-discipline, and responsibility to your students at the beginning of the school year. Clearly identify those skills students need to learn that will help them manage their behavior

No problem. You will have your answer by Monday.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

K COOL

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

k sounds good.

:)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I tried opening the link and nothing happened and then I pressed the download button and the only thing that came up was a picture. There was no text or nothing.

Perhaps the file was not in an acceptable for for your computer. There are 2 new links for you to try.

Here is the file in '.doc.':
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?hohav8wlkkdgos7

Here is the file in '.pdf':
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?yh9as30i4xdb11k

Please let me know if this works.If it does work and you are satisfied, and I hope you are, you can click the answer/rate button from the previous answer post so that I receive credit for my work.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do not mean to be a pain but the assignment is to create a brochure that you might use as a tool to teach respect, self-discipline, and responsibility to your students at the beginning of the school year. Clearly identify those skills students need to learn that will help them manage their behavior

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

never mind this is fine. Thanks so much