asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills
9201161

Create a brochure that you might use as a tool to teach respect,

Create a brochure that you might use as a tool to teach respect, self-discipline, and responsibility to your students at the beginning of the school year. In it, clearly identify those skills students need to learn that will help them manage their behavior. Be creative in your brochure. Focus on k-8.
Hello and thank you for posting your question! When is this response due? Are there particular concepts or references you want incorporated into your brochure?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is due sunday night but I am leaving town for a family emregency. As for the second question I do not feel that there is. If you use any sources I will need them just to prevent plagiarism. Thank you

Jessica

Okay, I can provide you with a brochure by Sunday night. Most likely you will have your response before Friday evening.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am new to this so now what happens?

I will provide you with a link where you can download your answer when it is ready. Then you can download and review the answer. After this, you can rate/pay me for my work by clicking the answer/rate buttons that will appear on your screen once I post the answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay thanks you so much. Talk soon.

Ok
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cant seem to download it

Perhaps you need to view it in a different file format:

Here it is in .doc:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?626axhb1ahe9xba

Here it is in .pdf:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?j6dk23g9o23j1vy

If you are satisfied with the answer, please click the accept/rate button on the previous post. If you are not satisfied, then please let me know so we can work together to make you happy :)
Hi Jessica,
Were you able to view your answer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no I haven't tried the pdf one yet though. I have to download a pdf veiwer or what not and haven't had the chance yet.
Okay :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still cannot view this. Is there another way to view it besides mediafire because I have tried everything and it will not let me view it at all. Thank you

Try this link to all the file formats. If none work, I will contact the moderator who has the authority to directly email you the files.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/TCvf3kPwH1gA9wIfUGXJQrvhrs7%2By5Wv
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay it still isnt working. I am sorry for all the extra work. I also do not see an accept option. I want to make sure that when I do recieve this I can accept it. If that makes since.

Jessica,
I will have a moderator email you the files in as many formats as I can. This may take a bit of time. When you can see them, you can accept the answer by clicking the accept/rate button which is on the very first post that had a link to your answer in it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for all your work

No problem. I emailed the moderator and hopefully you will hear from them by tomorrow :)
Hey Jessica,
The moderators informed me that they sent you the files! Have you tried them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not seen them yet. I looked inmy email but nothing there.

That is surprising! I will have it resent.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay.

I'm sorry for the delay. Please contact me again when the documents reach you.