Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Have an Ethical and Culturak Diversity question. See below Regarding

Have an Ethical and Culturak Diversity question. See below
Regarding contemporary black-white relations, is the glass half-empty or half-full? Would you agree with the following statement and why? “American race relations are the best they have been; racial equality has been essentially achieved even though some problems remain.”

asciandwildlifebio :

Hello! How long does the answer to this question need to be and when is the assignment due?

Customer:

Customer:

I do not see where you posted the answer. PLease advise.

Customer:

Thanks.

Hi, it looks like your expert is currently unavailable. I can help you with this. What is the required length of the assignment?
Hello! Please post the details of the assignment and I would be happy to assist you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Helo,

I do not see any question answered before i can rate. Could you please post your answer. I have gone trough every step to see how you answered the question, but don't see any. Please advise.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Alex,

There is no lenghth assigned, so long as the DQ question is answered. Due date Jan.07. Please advise if you can help.

Thanks.

Ok, no problem. Will have it for you later this afternoon.

Thanks
Alex
Hi, you can download your answer from the following link:

http://wikisend.com/download/871166/Race.doc

It's about 1 page double spaced. Please rate if satisfied or let me know if you would like any revisions.

Thanks!
Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.