M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work

1. A research analyst for the Indiana Department of Corrections

1. A research analyst for the Indiana Department of Corrections was told that she would have to submit to a psychological examination in order to keep her job. She took the exam, which lasted two hours and contained many questions related to details of her personal life. She sued, claiming that the test violated her constitutional rights. What should the court decide (your opinion)? Why? After writing your initial thoughts, use the Internet to look up the case. What was the actual decision and why? (Greenawalt v. Indiana Department of Corrections, 397 F.3d 587 [7th Cir. 2005

2. Hoffman v Caterpillar,
What were the 2 legal issues in this case? What did the court decide? For each issue try to write using a brief version of the IRAC (Issue-Rule-Application-Conclusion) method s. There will be two IRAC analyses, one for each issue. Ensure that the issues are covered adequately. what do you think will be the final outcome of this case? Was it decided fairly in your opinion? Why or why not?

Each question 200 word min, the first question should be APA style. Due 7 Dec at 11pm, est

Hello, I would like to help you with this. Are there any other requirements? You said this is due Dec. 7. Do you mean January 7?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I mean January I am still stuck in December, Thanks for your help

No problem. I'll have it for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there a problem with this because I received a e-mail apologizing for my not receiving an answer to my question

I think it is an automatic one that goes out if you don't get an answer posted in a day or so. I'll have your answer posted by tomorrow. This is more for questions that require an immediate answer, not homework questions. Sorry for the confusion.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You're welcome.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.