David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

. You have been asked to design a LAN with operation over a

. You have been asked to design a LAN with operation over a distance of about 100m. Compare and contrast
twisted pair cable, coaxial cable, fiber-optics, and wireless for this application. You should create a table or flow
chart which would facilitate choosing between these options depending on circumstances. The table or flow chart
should be submitted as part of your document. You may not submit a separate file.
2. An entrepreneur is interested in establishing her own world-wide satellite radio infrastructure and has requested
your help. Describe and justify the infrastructure that you would develop. Be sure to include the number of
satellites needed, the orbits employed for those satellites, and the type and frequency of transmission utilized.
3. A typical signal sequence in a synchronous connection contains a significant amount of information in addition to
just the intended message or data. Identify each of the blocks commonly employed and utilize an analogy to
sending a physical package to explain what each block does.
4. For the network that you have chosen to characterize for this class, identify the primary types of media employed.
Be sure to include both how the computers individually connect into the network devices as well as how network
devices interconnect and how the connection to the internet is achieved. Briefly explain the purpose in the
network of each type of media employed and identify at least one alternative media which could also fulfill this
purpose.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I just need a networking person to help
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I hope some would help me for 60 bucks
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please continue to look hey what about synseng or david

Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this completed?

Also, is there a length or format requirement for the answer to each question?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Tuesday midnight would be ok... Apa format and 3 pages long
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is it too much too do?

I apologize for the delay.

Just to clarify, is it is three pages per question?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You can write each question and follow with responses. The entire thing should be 2-3 pages in length with a proper cover page and separate references page.

Thank you for the clarification. I will start work on it.

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you!
Your welcome Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How is it coming along?

Thanks for checking in. All is going well and will have it ready for you tomorrow.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No thank you sir!
Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
:)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How is it?

Almost done.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks David!
I need clarification on the fourth question. It states "for the network you have chosen to characterize for this class," so do I need to address a specific type of network you have already selected?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is my previous assignment answer with the question aswell....

1. During the class, you will be characterizing a network in your home, office, or community. You need to choose that network now. At the end of the course, your final project will be a proposal for revising the infrastructure for that network. The chosen network should include at least three computers and should have access to the internet. You should have access to all aspects of the chosen network including the networking devices (modems, routers, switches, etc), the media (wires or wireless), and at least one of the computers. Briefly describe the location, purpose, and components (how many computers and network devices, how accessing internet) of your chosen network.

My main proposal as of right now would be in my home. Due to my house being so small I would just need one modem, and maybe one router. It really depends on the ISP that I would have. Currently, I have AT&T U-Verse but only offer’s a pretty low amount of speed for the money I’m supposedly on the highest possible service which is 6 MBPS. So after some careful research I would think that I would switch to another provider for the reason that I need a faster service that also has a higher upload speed. I would like to be able to stream some video game play but at the moment I can’t do anything of that nature.

By switching to Comcast for instance I would get a truly faster service of like 20 MBPS with a 4 upload speed which is something that I would really need. The only downside to it would be that I would need a wireless router in order to set everything up. Since there are multiple users in the house we would need an access point where everyone can log in and just do anything. The modem and router would just be used in the middle of the house where it can be accessed for any sort of restart if experiencing any real issue.

Thanks. That is what I needed to know. Finishing up now.

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications