Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

i need an essay tutor to help me out with some biology que

i need an essay tutor to help me out with some biology question
Hi, it will be a pleasure to help you with your homework today. My name is Greg.

Can you post your questions so I can take a look? Either post here or upload document to or and share the link here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do you have n account? That's easier for me
Unfortunately, we are no longer allowed to use asapsend as the questions have to be posted here for everyone to be able to view. There were some experts using it in the past but they are no longer able to (per our Terms of Service) is super easy and does not require any sign ups
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok, I just uploaded the questions on
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Did you get it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
genes with chimpanzees, 90% with mice, 50% with fruit flies, and 37% with celery. Please explain the evolutionary significance of these data.

Describe the major land biome where you live. How have human activities changed the landscape and how has this affected native species? Include specific examples.

Use what you have learned about energy transfer in food chains and the second law of thermodynamics to explain why it is an environmentally good choice to eat a plant based diet. Include the following terms in your answer: producer, herbivore, omnivore, trophic level,resources and energy.

The habitat of one species of tropical fish isred coral reefs. The large majority of the fish in this population are red. A few individual fish carry a mutation that prevents the production of the red pigment; as a result these individual fish are white. The temperature of the ocean where these fish live gets warmer and warmer over a 10 year period, and as a result the coral is bleached and turns white. Use what you have learned about natural selection to explain how this bleaching event may have affected the evolution this fish population (not including possible direct effects of warmer temperatures on the fish). Include the following terms in your explanation: differential reproduction, beneficial trait, allele frequency, selection pressure, evolution.

PKU (phenylketonuria) is an enzyme deficiency disease that only develops in individuals who are homozygous recessive for that gene. An individual with PKU has parents that do not have this disease. What is the parents’ genotype for the gene responsible for PKU? What is the probability that they may have another child with PKU? How many future children of the affected individual will be carriers? Explain your answers.

You scoop up a water sample from a local pond nearby, because you are curious about the possible microbes that might live there. After looking at several slides that held drops of the sample, you noticed two different kinds of cells: One kind was very small and had no separate internal structures; the other kind was much larger, and it contained several kinds of internal structures that were physically different from each other. Pleasenameeach cell and briefly describe their overall similaritiesand
What is the timeframe to get the answers back to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
11:59 pm tonight
I did have a resource on this for you to use as a model source to prepare your final answers for tonight.

CLICK HERE for the resource.

If you have any questions, click on Reply to Expert.

All the best in your studies. Feel free to request me anytime for your homework needs.

Have a wonderful week!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you very much but I think that you ommitted the question that's about energy transfer in food chains

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.