FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher

hello i need some help with biology can you help me its due

hello i need some help with biology can you help me its due before 11:59 pm
Category: Homework
Expert:  FiveStarLaw replied 1 year ago.

FiveStarLaw :

I may be able to assist you

FiveStarLaw :

is this multiple-choice?

I may be able to assist you

Is this multiple-choice?

What course is this for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No It's essay question. 6 out of 9 I already chose my 6 questions
I will need to transfer your question to one of the writing experts. Please do not respond as it will cause the system to redirect the question to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are u still their, and did you get the questions?
As I previously stated, I cannot answer the questions. I do not answer in the essay category. I have requested that an essay writing expert contact you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll b waiting, but can you help me with some multiple choice questions its economics

Yes I would very much like to do that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just submited the questions in your ASAPSEND.com/5starlaw
That is a really a lot of questions :-)

You have 3 assignments:
1 with 55 questions
1 with 20 questions
1 with 35 questions

I can answer each assignment for a separate payment. I usually charge $2 per question. How would you like to work this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much is it gonna b ?
I can answer the 35 questions for what you have already paid the site. After you rate my answer, I can answer the 20 questions for a $30 bonus and/or the 55 questions for a $85 bonus or both for a $110 bonus.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok do it, but can you check if an essay tutor is available now?
Both myself and the essay tutor cannot post on the same page. I suggest that you open a new page for the essay tutor. I will start working on the questions now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok

Here are my answers to the first group of questions:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?x1tps1sn4fdzsf8

Please remember to rate my service and let me know when you need the other 2 assignments completed by.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need them completed now
No problem – I have been working on the answers. Please go ahead and rate the answer that I have already supplied and then you can add the bonus later
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much is the bonus again?
I can answer the 20 questions for a $30 bonus and/or the 55 questions for a $85 bonus or both for a $110 bonus

Currently I am halfway finished with the 55 questions
Here are the my answers for the 55 question assignment for comparison with your own:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?94zcrq7llwnik3i

I will start the 20 questions now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will b looking at them right now
I need to take a short break. I will be back in 45 min.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u very much but can I give you a $30 bonus so that you can go in my wiley plus and do what you can on my assignments, am just required to do 7 of them

JustAnswer.com does not allow me to log onto a third-party site. However you can send me the questions as

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok one second
k
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not access wiley plus, so this is another one. You will be asked to select a company that is publically traded and has inventory and accounts receivable. You must research and secure the SEC 10-K Annual Report for the most recent year. This is often available at the company web site. Look for "Investor Information" or "Company Information". Save the file to your computer for access. Do not print as the report is usually 100 pages or more.
1. Post the name of your company in the SEC 10-K company for approval by your professor.
2. Each student must select a different company so read the company names selected by your classmates.
3. You will use this company for discussion in the conferences during the semester.
4. You will write a 3 - 4 page paper, single spaced, one inch margins, 12 pt font, with double space between paragraphs, and with explanations of how you calculate information such as days sales in accounts receivable and days sales in inventory. Your paper should also comment on the financial statements for your company, including the notes to the financial statements. ** Use headings in your paper such as Accounts Receivable (topics from our textbook; another example would be Inventory).
5. The report will be submitted after Chapter 18. Do not consider information from Ch 19 - 26 in your paper.
6. You will also be required to prepare a brief power point file of no more than 7 slides. Post the power point presentation in the conference for comments by other students.
7. After you read the comments you may wish to make changes to your power point file before submitting it in the assignment folder along with your paper.
8. Take care to avoid academic dishonesty. Write your paper, read it, and edit. Use your own words. Explain the financial statements and other accounting related information. Use headings in your paper. APA style is required for citations and a reference list. You will likely include our textbook as one of your sources.
9. Ask questions of your instructor.
10. You are required to post comments on the work of at least one other student who does not yet have comments so everyone has at least one set of comments. Do not wait until the last day to post your power point file so everyone has a chance to visit the files.
Additional guidance for your paper and resources:
• Page count does not include title page, tables and exhibits, table of contents, and works cited list
• Title page
• Bibliography or works cited (business classes use APA format)
• In text citations (business classes use APA format)
• Tables, and appendixes if you wish to copy and paste financial statements or materials you did not write
• Your paper should use one-inch margins on the left, right, top, and bottom of each page, and font set at 12 point.
• Take care to comply with the UMUC policy for academic honesty
• Write your paper, in your own words, using accounting words from our textbook and explaining how these relate to the financial statements of your company
• Our conference postings during the semester should assist you in completing this paper
• Visit the Accounting Toolbox in the Course Content of our Web Tycho classroom
• The Accounting Toolbox is a constant resource in our UMUC undergraduate accounting courses
• Links and explanations to assist you with this paper may appear in this resource

Unfortunately I cannot assist you with the writing exercise. Writing assignments need to be sent to the essay experts. I am going to go off-line now – whenever you find the information for wiley you can send it to me directly

Have a wonderful night and thank you for your business
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks