Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY - WILL PAY $75

I have a argumentative essay due tomorrow at 8am (Eastern Time). The essay can be of any topic, except homosexuality, abortion or marihuana. The essay needs to be of 750 to 1,250 words plus a 250 reflection. I haven't done any research, so you can pick any topic you want. If you can send me the paper 5 hours from now, it will be perfect. Would it be possible for you guys to provide me with a COMPLETED, UNIQUE and PLAGIARISM FREE essay 5 hours from now? If so I will send you the teacher guideline. Thank You. *I'm not very fluent in english. So try no to use really big words.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Jacustomer, Welcome to JustAnswer. I can help with this assignment! I will get started on creating an original document. I will thinking of possibly using the topic of gun laws or violence and video games. Let me know if you have a preferred topic. I have done research on both of these topics so that will help me get the paper done quicker :)

Customer:

Hi Brittany,

Customer:

Hi Britanny,
Of those three topics I prefer gun laws. Will you have it complete in less than four hours?

Customer:

Hi Brittany,
Of those three topics I prefer the gun laws. I will send you the teacher guideline. And will you have it completed in 4 hours? And like I said on the question, my english is not very fluid so try no tu use really big words.

Thank You

Brittany :

Hi Jacustomer, I will try my best to get it to you tonight. The word count will probably have to be towards the lower level though...but still between 750 and 1250

Customer:

I need you to promise me that you will have it by at least tomorrow by 8am (Florida Time). This is my final paper and if I don't do it I will fail the class.

REMEMBER TO ADD THE REFLECTION (250 WORDS)

Brittany :

Is the reflection a part of the paper or separate?

Customer:

Separate. The paper is 750 and the reflection is 250. It all adds up to 1,000

Brittany :

Okay...be back in a bit!

Customer:

How is it going?

Brittany :

Almost done!

Brittany :

With the essay!

Brittany :

Sorry...just need the reflection

Customer:

Ok :D

Brittany :

I just noticed that you have teacher guidelines...can I get a copy of those before I finalize it just to make sure I met the guidelines?

Customer:

Is not really a guideline. But here it is:

Paper 4: Argument (750-1250 words)

An argument is a paper that makes direct claims and persuades readers to come to the author’s conclusion through evidence, warrants, and qualifiers. The writer takes on a distinct authoritative voice to clearly, coherently, and cohesively organize a topic or set of topics to delineate for the reader’s consideration.

Students should be able to:

*Identify an argumentative topic
*Understand the outcomes of making a particular point

*Make a direct claim and evince with background information

*Persuade readers to come to the author’s conclusion by using claims, warrants, and qualifiers correctly

*Use the Toulmin model for structural help

For this paper, you are to make a direct claim about a topic of you choice and persuade readers to agree with you.

Brittany :

Okay, that is pretty basic and I think I have covered all that. Here is the written paper: Please click here

Brittany :

Let me just get the reflection typed up!

Brittany :

Here is the reflection: Please click here

Brittany :

Please review both of the documents and let me know if you have any problems downloading them or questions on the essay or reflection. Please remember to rate my service! I hope it has been excellent. Thank you, Brittany

Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business