Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

1.Briefly discuss the separation of powers and the checks and

1.Briefly discuss the separation of powers and the checks and balances system among the three branches of government. Be sure to mention at least two powers and one example of how their power is “checked” by another for each branch.

2.Briefly discuss the strengths and weaknesses of both the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution. What were the concerns with each document? What proposed changes became reality with the implementation of the Constitution over the Articles of Confederation?

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist. Do you have a word number and a format requirement? Also, provide me with the due date for your assignment so I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks

200 words apa style

Kathy :

When do you need this by?

couple of days is fine

Kathy :

I will post your answer by tomorrow morning at the latest. Thanks

Thank you

Kathy :

No problem. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.