Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

Choose one (1) Native American tribe residing within the continental

Choose one (1) Native American tribe residing within the continental United States (Lower 48 states) at the time of first European contact. Research various aspect of the chosen tribe’s culture or history.

Topics that need to be researched include but are not limited to:

-Describing what is known of the tribe’s pre-Columbian history, including settlement dates and any known cultural details.

-Describing the cultural and religious beliefs of the chosen tribe.

-Describing the tribe’s history after contact, including major events and armed conflicts that may have been important to the history of the tribe in the present day.

-Explaining the history of at least one historical figure of the chosen tribe and events surrounding that individual’s life.

References and in text citations would be great
Hi there!I'd be glad to see how I could best assist you.How would you like your paper formatted? (APA/MLA)When would you require an answer?Thanks!Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

APA please and if you can get it as soon as possible would be great.

OK...

The earliest, I myself could get this to you would be Sunday evening. Would that suffice?

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes that will be fine

OK, great...I forgot to ask...is there a word count required?

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No there is no word count required

OK,

Generally I work with a deadline of 10:30 pm EST, in order to take into account unforeseen circumstances, but in most cases, you'll get your answer much earlier than that!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I just wanted to see if you were still going to be able to have it by this evening ?
Hi there. I am working on this for you now and will have it ready later this evening.

I'll chat with you soon,

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok thank you so much

Just making sure I've answered all questions.

:)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.