Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

For Cher Only. For $140 39, 40, and 41 http://www.

For Cher Only.

For $140
39, 40, and 41

http://www.mediafire.com/?ulonomzu5yx2u8r,68vp6im2umeuziu,mb25hbwb7gtprsl
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for the request.

You'll need to send 39 and 40 also. I've downloaded 41. Thanks!

What's the latest date you can receive the completed work?

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The link I sent you should give you all three.

But here is a link that should give you all 5:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fesp61q8hv638yy,gwwrmfbhfbcp38r,ulonomzu5yx2u8r,68vp6im2umeuziu,mb25hbwb7gtprsl

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Okay, very good! That other link only contained the final exam, but this last one does have all five. I have them downloaded and will begin work on them asap.

Please let me know by what date you need all 5 completed. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Take your time. I have about 8 days. You may send me one at a time as you are done.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Sounds great! I will send each one as it is completed. Laughing

I'll be back in touch with you soon!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Here are my answers to the third exam for comparison to your own; I wasn't 100% sure about a few, so please make sure to look through your study materials to cross-check all answers: CLICK

I think #16's answer didn't come out in 'bold'--it's "A".

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Only one incorrect that was #11. The right answer should be C instead of D.

11. Monet achieved heightened color effects by

A. using dots of colors.

B. painting only in the sunlight.

C. placing colors side by side rather than mixing them. ---- this is the correct one

D. painting outdoors.

Can you please reply to the other thread? So that I can release the payment on the other one?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Thanks for letting me know the only one that was incorrect. I was torn on this one and did consider 'C', but actually read both facts online, and chose 'D'.

Yes, I have replied on the other thread so you can release payment on that one. Thank you.

I'll be working on the next exam today and will send when completed.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Thanks very much for your Excellent rating on the other question; I appreciate it!

Here are my answers for comparison to your own, for the next exam: CLICK

Please let me know when you have successfully downloaded and saved to your computer. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

On 40, 3 wrong - I have provided correct answers for your future reference.

10. The Bauhaus was a prime example of _______ style.

A. classical

B. American

C. international

D. De Stijl

Answer: C

13. Which one of the following artists was described as the father of straight photography?

A. Ansel Adams

B. Marcel Duchamp

C. Le Corbusier

D. Edward Weston

Answer: D

20. When Vasily Kandinsky composed a painting, his aim was the expression of

A. pathos.

B. shape.

C. line.

D. energy.

Answer: D

I will download the last one in next few hours and then let you know how I did.

Please reply so that I can rate and pay.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply and for including the corrections.

I was offline when you posted back, so thanks for your patience.

I hope you're feeling better and over the flu!

Please let me know when you have downloaded the last exam. Thanks!

Thanks,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Five Wrong answers in the final one. The correct answers should be below:

5. To define a picture plane, a two-dimensional artist must establish A. specific atmospheric perspective. B. the borders of the artwork. C. a vanishing point and horizon. D. the figure-ground effect.
Answer: B

7. Wood carving is the most important form of sculptural art from A. Japan. B. Germany. C. Africa. D. Italy.
Answer: C

9. Which one of the following philosophies was based on dreams? A. Abstract art B. Expressionism C. Surrealism D. Dadaism

Answer: C

15. The art of the Middle Ages focused on themes of
A. chaos and anger. B. peace and tranquility. C. death and sin. D. life and love. Answer: C

27. Which of the following groups of artists launched a war on conventional thinking? A. Surrealists B. Dadaists C. Expressionists D. Abstracts Answer: B

Thanks for your help. I have released the payment.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I appreciate your Excellent rating and thank you for your inclusion of the corrections on the final exam.

I hope you're feeling better!

Best regards,
Cher