Hi again, and thanks for the request.You'll need to send 39 and 40 also. I've downloaded 41. Thanks!
What's the latest date you can receive the completed work?Best regards,Cher
The link I sent you should give you all three.
But here is a link that should give you all 5:
Take your time. I have about 8 days. You may send me one at a time as you are done.
Hi again,Here are my answers to the third exam for comparison to your own; I wasn't 100% sure about a few, so please make sure to look through your study materials to cross-check all answers: CLICK
I think #16's answer didn't come out in 'bold'--it's "A".
Only one incorrect that was #11. The right answer should be C instead of D.
11. Monet achieved heightened color effects by
A. using dots of colors.
B. painting only in the sunlight.
C. placing colors side by side rather than mixing them. ---- this is the correct one
D. painting outdoors.
Can you please reply to the other thread? So that I can release the payment on the other one?
Thanks very much for your Excellent rating on the other question; I appreciate it!Here are my answers for comparison to your own, for the next exam: CLICKPlease let me know when you have successfully downloaded and saved to your computer. Thanks!Best regards,Cher
On 40, 3 wrong - I have provided correct answers for your future reference.
10. The Bauhaus was a prime example of _______ style.
D. De Stijl
13. Which one of the following artists was described as the father of straight photography?
A. Ansel Adams
B. Marcel Duchamp
C. Le Corbusier
D. Edward Weston
20. When Vasily Kandinsky composed a painting, his aim was the expression of
I will download the last one in next few hours and then let you know how I did.
Please reply so that I can rate and pay.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply and for including the corrections.I was offline when you posted back, so thanks for your patience.
I hope you're feeling better and over the flu!Please let me know when you have downloaded the last exam. Thanks!Thanks,Cher
Five Wrong answers in the final one. The correct answers should be below:
5. To define a picture plane, a two-dimensional artist must establish A. specific atmospheric perspective. B. the borders of the artwork. C. a vanishing point and horizon. D. the figure-ground effect. Answer: B
7. Wood carving is the most important form of sculptural art from A. Japan. B. Germany. C. Africa. D. Italy. Answer: C
9. Which one of the following philosophies was based on dreams? A. Abstract art B. Expressionism C. Surrealism D. Dadaism
15. The art of the Middle Ages focused on themes of A. chaos and anger. B. peace and tranquility. C. death and sin. D. life and love. Answer: C
27. Which of the following groups of artists launched a war on conventional thinking? A. Surrealists B. Dadaists C. Expressionists D. Abstracts Answer: B
Thanks for your help. I have released the payment.