Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher

Hi Cher, I need some help on some PF exams. This is about Art

Hi Cher, I need some help on some PF exams. This is about Art Appreciation. Let me know if you are interested.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for requesting me.

Can you tell me the numbers and titles of the exams you need and post the questions for the first exam here? Thanks!

Also, by when do you need them completed?

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have about a week to finish all the exams. These are new exams the # XXXXX title are as follows:

If you accept to do this job, please share a link where I can upload the exams.

050137 Lesson 3: Ancient, Classical, And Medieval Art
050138 Lesson 4: Renaissance And Baroque Art
050139 Lesson 5: Impressionism, Expressionism, Cubism, & Surrealism
050140 Lesson 6: Abstract, Nonrepresentational, And Alternative Art
050141 Art Appreciation Final Exam

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

You can upload the exams as word documents at mediafire.com

For the amount of your offer, I will be able to answer one exam per question. Is that acceptable to you?

Thanks,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How about a total of $160 for all 5 exams?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Is the final exam also 20 questions or more? If more, you'd have to add to the $160.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Final has 40 questions. Others are 20.

$180 sound good for all 5 exams?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Ok, that sounds good, but you will need to change your deposit amount to $180 before I can start the work. Do you know how to do that? I don't, but I can ask a Moderator to do it for you if you need help.

Please send the exams via mediafire.com.

Thanks!
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I dont see any option to raise the fund.

How about I create another question with $140? That way we will have two open. And you get paid $180.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Okay, that sounds like a good idea!

Open a new question directed to me, beginning with "For Cher" and send the last 3 exams in the new question for $140.

Can you tell me the exact day/date you need all of the exams completed? Thanks!

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

37 and 38

http://www.mediafire.com/?fesp61q8hv638yy,gwwrmfbhfbcp38r

This one is for $40.

I am creating a new one for the others.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Thanks, I've downloaded the files.

I'll watch for your new question.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have already created another question for $140 and provided link to other three files. Please confirm receipt of the other question.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Yes, I've replied to you on the other question, already.

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Here are my answers to the first exam for comparison with your own: CLICK

Please let me know as soon as you have downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thanks!

Also, do you have the Study Guides for these exams? If so, can you please upload them to a file for me? It will help, since I don't have access to your text or other study materials. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The answer to the question# XXXXX is missing:

16. The eastern half of the Roman Empire produced what's known as ________ art.

A. Hindu

B. Classical

C. Byzantine

D. Islamic

PF changed their study guide format. There is no downloadable file or pdf for the study guide. Its all online slides, and there are few hundreds of them.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

My apologies; I remember reading and answering the question, and when I went to 'bold' it, it must have not taken. The ans. is C. Byzantine.

Too bad about the study guides!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Scored 95%. Only one was wrong.

7. A _______-style church was built by all the townspeople.

A. Classical --- incorrect

B. Byzantine

C. Hellenistic

D. Gothic --- correct

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for letting me know the grade. Pretty great! : )

This one gave me the most trouble and it was very difficult to find info about, so I'm not surprised it was incorrect! Thanks for providing the corrected answer, I appreciate it!

: )

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Here are my answers to the second exam for comparison with yours: CLICK

Please let me know when you have downloaded successfully and saved to your computer. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Cher

Sorry for not being able to reply on time. I have been sick with a flu and this whole day just wore me out.

I could not download the file. The message says its private and not accessible. Could you please share a different link?

Thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This one was perfect score. Thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I hope you're feeling better!

I'm glad this one was a perfect score; thanks for letting me know.

Best regards,
Cher