asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills
9201161

"For Teacher Greg Only" – Lab 1 http://www.mediafire.com/view/?60ax7hx19w659p5

This must be hand drawen.
Thanks for the request.

What is the deadline for the return of this resource?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How's Friday or Saturday?

Should not be a problem - let me look it over and will let you know for sure by tonight when we meet.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sounds good.

Trinity,

I am so sorry about this but I just received a call that my mother in Arizona had a major stroke last night and I am on the way to the airport to board a plane to get down there. I will not be able to complete this one for you in the next couple of days.

I will open this up and move it to the top of the list for the other professionals and hopefully someone can catch this today for you.

Again, I apologize as you know how I enjoy working with you on your projects and I really hope you will keep me in mind for your upcoming projects.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No worries, just take care of your mom and yourself. I wish both healing during this time.

HiCustomer
I'm sorry to hear about TeacherGreg's emergency. I can assist you with this assignment. When is it due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Today

Okay. I will work on this now for you.
Yes, I can see they didn't follow the directions! I will do this accurately and promptly. Look for your answer in 30-45min.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Perfect, thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience: M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills
Thank you for rating my answer! Please feel free to request me in the future.