F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy

Organization is faced with choosing between mutually exclusive

Organization is faced with choosing between mutually exclusive projects: build a rehab center or a neonatal wing. You have been asked to develop a financial analysis of 2 projects based on NPV, ROI, PI . Briefly explain the following concepts and their use/value in assessing the validity of the 2 mutually exclusive projects.
1) NPV, 2) ROI, 3) PI, and 4) payer (aka case)mix.
Welcome to JA, it will be my pleasure to do the assignment, should I assume the figure or you are going to provide me the specific data, please also mention your deadilne, thak.s
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

3-4 pages
You have been hired in the finance department at a large, metropolitan for-profit hospital. Your duties are very important to the entire hospital in terms of financing operating costs. Additionally, you are also in charge of 3 employees who work under you to help with the day-to-day accounting activities. Your role includes budgeting, managing the general ledger accounts, utilizing financial formulas to perform accounting activities, and training and development of your 3 employees. This professional career is exciting and challenging for you but is also enjoyable and rewarding as you work your way up the career ladder toward reaching your goal of becoming the chief executive officer (CEO) of the hospital. Due to scarce resources, your organization is faced with the decision of choosing between mutually exclusive projects (I.e., Build a Rehab. Center or Build a Neonatal Wing). You have been asked to develop a financial analysis of two projects and based on Net Present Value (NPV), Return on Investment (ROI), and Profitability Index (PI), Briefly explain the following concepts and their use/value in assessing the validity of the two mutually exclusive projects:

1) NPV

2) ROI

3) PI

4) payer (aka case) mix .

Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following

I need this hopefully in 2 days

But where the figures are, to be assumed, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I e-mailed the teacher to see if there were figures, but I believe you are right and you use your own figures.

Okay and thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I heard from the teacher and she said just to explain the concepts and how you would use them rather than actually performing the calculations. She said you can use bogus numbers to help you explain, but you don't have 2 projects to really evaluate in this context.

Okay and thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When do you think you will finish and please do a great job. Thanks Janice

Will try to give you by the end of Friday, take care.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do need it by Friday so I can redo it for Saturday night. Please do not let me down. Thanks Janice

Will try my best, XXXXX XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How are you coming with the assignment? Thanks Janice

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.