Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

For Alex Only This is for a discussion:

For Alex Only

This is for a discussion:
Here you are:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex, I see that there are no resources. On the assignment it says:

Requirements and Grading Criteria

1. Grading

1. 60% content

2. 20% organization – Logical, uniform sequence

3. 20% written communication - Clearly and concisely written; proper sentence and paragraph structure; grammar and spelling; accurate citation using APA format

2. If you have used a web link, is your hyperlink to the site "hot" and does it connect to the article itself and not to just the main website? You should check your link to make sure it works.

3. Write your summary in Word and then copy and paste your post into the discussion board. This will allow you to edit your writing and to check for accuracy in sentence structure, grammar, and spelling.

4. Data and information that is not your own must be cited. Be very careful not to plagiarize by copying and pasting from the site. Any evidence of plagiarism will result in a failing grade.

5. Your summary should be a minimum of three well developed paragraphs, approximately 500 words.

6. Do not submit your post as an attached file. Paste your text into the message text area.

7. You are expected to read every summary post. If you do not, you will miss out on some valuable information!

8. For this particular forum, you must post an interactive reply to at least two of your classmates’ entries, meeting the criteria given above.

Can you provide that as soon as possible please?

Sure. Here is the reference:

Social Networks Turning into E-Commerce Websites. (n.d.). Manish Chowdhary. Retrieved December 3rd, 2012 from

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is that the only one? Do you have time for something else? I can add bonus to this one if you do (if that's ok)

Just go ahead and rate this one. I'm not near a computer until about 10 Eastern tonight. And yes only one reference.
Thanks. Ill be on tonight if you need further help. Thanks, Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you help with this one Alex? I need it by Friday evening.

Sure, what's the length requirement for each? Some of them are going to be fairly short answers.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There was no length requirement given. Just that they are "essay" questions (except where it asks for a list, etc). Make sure you use any resources please.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.