Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

Describe the risk exposure(s) in the following financial transactions.

Describe the risk exposure(s) in the following financial transactions. Identify which transactions are influenced by interest rates or interest income. (CAUTION: Some can be influenced by both!)
Risk Types: Interest rate risk, Credit risk, Technology risk, Foreign exchange rate risk, Country or sovereign risk

Financial Transactions Risk Type Describe and justify risk type Interest Rate or Interest Income?
A bank finances a $10 million, six-year fixed-rate commercial loan by selling one-year certificate of deposit.
An insurance company invests its policy premiums in a long-term municipal bond portfolio.
A French bank sells two-year fixed-rate notes to finance a two-year fixed-rate loan to a British entrepreneur.
A Japanese bank acquires an Austrian bank to facilitate clearing operations.
A bond dealer uses his own equity to buy Mexican debt on the less developed country (LDC) bond market.
A securities firm sells a package of mortgage loans as mortgage-backed securities.
Describe the features of the method you would choose to measure the interest risks identified.
Thanks for requesting me. I am working on it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Linda.

I hope it is understandable. The columns didn't copy as I would have liked them.

Norby

I just need to specify risk type or even explain it?

If there is a specific fomat then best way is to upload it as document.

You can either upload it here in JA or on site like www.box.com and share the link here.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Financial Transactions

Risk Type

Describe and justify risk type

Interest Rate or Interest Income?

Please let me know what is your deadline as it involves description.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can it be done tonight?

I would have liked if I had got time till tomorrow as I am currently helping 2 other customers. But if it is really urgent I can stay up late tonight and complete it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry for the late notice. yes that would be nice if you could. Thank you very much Linda

You are welcome.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.