Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

I have done the work on a Standard for Software Test Documentation.

I have done the work on a Standard for Software Test Documentation. I just need a review as to what is better in the case of my group's contribution. I will past the link of what I have done and the group's as a well for reference.

Alex :

Hi, I can help you with this. Please post it and let me know when you need it.

Alex :

Thanks, Alex

Customer:

I will need it tonight 6pm I just need a look over so that I may move forward and will pay for the urgency within the bonus.

Customer:

I appreciate you looking into this

Customer:

It states that you have answered already and you haven't

Alex : Yeah. Not sure why it says answered. It's not yet ;)
Customer:

okay I will check back with you just in case you have a question

Customer:

Do you have all that you need

Alex :

Yes, just to make sure you're looking for a review and any comments or suggested changes. I have everything I need and should have it around 5 EST. Does that work?

Customer:

yes it does

Customer:

Yes will you be adding the changes for me or will you just be suggesting and I making the changes? I'm was hoping you would make the changes that you suggest to my DO I have to submit to my group at 6pm

Alex :

Yes, I will make as many changes as I believe are necessary, will also check for grammar.

Alex :

I assume you only wanted the actual test case reviewed? I've read through the other overall document. Did you want me to add anything there as well?

Customer:

thank you. Anything other than the DO are others parts. so, I just needed the DO part looked over and changed if need be. thanks once again.

Alex :

Ok, overall I think you've done very well. I'm just going to expound on what you have a bit and make a few corrections that I think will help.

Customer:

l

Customer:

k

Customer:

ok thank you

Alex :

Ok, all set. I changed the execution steps quite a bit as I've not seen the steps written as if then else before. You can still use that if you like but I changed it to look similar to every test case I've seen in a real-world scenario.

Alex :

Uploading it now for your review.

Alex :

Ok, take a look. Please rate if satisfied or let me know if you have questions:

Alex :

http://wikisend.com/download/132572/Delivery Order STS Group.docx

Alex :

Thanks, Alex

Alex :

Could you rate the answer for me please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi would you be able to help me with three assignments that I have to have in by Sunday at 23:59.

I'm willing to put forward more money for the caliber of work.

Hi, can you give me some details as to what you need?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/532538/SRS_Good Eats.docx (details)

1. http://wikisend.com/download/413064/SRS.docx (what I've worked on but lack)

2. http://wikisend.com/download/559054/SDD Instructions.docx

3. http://wikisend.com/download/864736/SDMP Description.docx

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Keep in mind that you can tell me the price you will need for your time and patience. I'm dealing with my brothers murder case and although I try I can't keep up at this rate and I've been trying to get help for 4 weeks with these things up to now.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex,

Haven't hear anything from you since late night early morning. Are you able to help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex wrote you earlier. If you tell me that you can not do this I will have time to try another way. Like I've stated I will pay you more for this work.

Hi, I apologize for not responding sooner. Had to take some personal time off to help with family.

I will look at this tonight and see if I can help.

When is it all due?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sunday 23:59pm
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sunday 23:59pm I hope ur family is okay. I know how you feel thats why I'm behind now. My brother was killed last month and i am a witness
Hi, I went through the documents. I could help on some parts and not on others. Unfortunately I have sick family members and won't have time to complete it for you.

My condolences to you and your family as I can't imagine how difficult that would be.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Understandable. Please take care of your family and happy holidays.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could you please close this Alex.