Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I have one hour and 30 minutes to answer these questions.1.

I have one hour and 30 minutes to answer these questions.

1. (TCO 5) Excel's multiple worksheet abilities can do all of the following EXCEPT: (Points : 2)
create Pivot Charts.
group worksheets together to enter data.
display worksheets side by side.
create links among the worksheets.

2. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following would you perform to group adjacent worksheets? (Points : 2)
Click the first tab, hold Shift, and then click the last tab.
Click the first tab, hold Ctrl, and then click the last tab.
Right-click a worksheet tab, then select Select All Sheets.
Right-click a worksheet tab, then select Group.

3. (TCO 5) If the active cell is in column A, but not in row 1, when you click the Split command, the worksheet will appear in two ________ panes. (Points : 2)

4. (TCO 5) After saving the arrangement of windows, a workbook can be opened by opening the ________ file. (Points : 2)

5. (TCO 5) Which of the following external references is correct for a workbook and worksheet that have no spaces? (Points : 2)

6. (TCO 5) Which formula would return the #NAME? error? (Points : 2)

7. (TCO 5) Which of the following is the proper use of a 3D formula? (Points : 2)

8. (TCO 6) A one-variable data table must have at least ________ blank row(s) and ________ blank column(s) between the dataset and the data table. (Points : 2)
two, two
two, one
one, two
one, one

9. (TCO 6) A two-variable data table returns ________ result(s) for each combination of two variables. (Points : 2)

10. (TCO 6) Which What-If Analysis tool would be best at determining how much you can borrow for a car loan while paying only $350 a month? (Points : 2)
Scenario Manager
Data Table
Goal Seek

11. (TCO 6) The value you want to achieve in Goal Seek needs to be entered in the ________ box in the Goal Seek dialog box. (Points : 2)
Set cell
By changing cell
To value

12. (TCO 6) Before creating a scenario with Scenario Manager, it is important to know which cells contain the variables you want changed and the: (Points : 2)
scenario names.
formatting of the results.
cells containing the formulas that generate the results.
final result.

13. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT one of the three parameters in Solver? (Points : 2)
Objective cell
Changing variable cells
Input value

14. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT required for Solver to generate a solution? (Points : 2)
A formula that produces a value to be optimized
Precedent values
Variables that change within the specified limitations

15. (TCO 6) Which of the following has to be loaded onto Excel? (Points : 2)
Goal Seek
Scenario Manager
Data Tables
Working on right now - will have to you in short bit.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Thanks so much for the positive rating - I am so happy you were happy with my services.

In the future when you have a timed test, you can always start a post and ask "For TeacherGreg Only" so that we can set up a time to ensure that I am available for the block of time needed.

Have a great rest of the weekend.