Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Compare and contrast Michelangelos Pieta to the Avignon Pieta

Compare and contrast Michelangelo's Pieta to the Avignon Pieta OR Isenheim Altarpiece. Be sure to address the following questions:

1. Although one is a sculpture and the other a painting, what differences do you see in the representation of the human figure between Michelangelo’s work and the altarpiece?

2. These art works were created during the Renaissance. How do they illustrate Renaissance values and ideals?

It has to be 4 paragraphs long

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist you. Please let me when do need this by so I can have the assignment ready on a timely manner. Thanks

Customer: I need it by mid-day Friday
Kathy :

I will have it ready on a timely manner. Thanks

Customer:

thank you so much

Kathy :

no problem

Your custom answer is attached. I hope it helps you. Please let me know if you encounter any troubles opening the below link as I could not create a different form of attachment. Thanks

https://www.box.com/s/5pbpv5kx2nin1gz6oydt

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am having problems opening the attachment
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you.... This is perfect
I am glad you are satisfied with my work. Thanks for the opportunity to assist you. You can request my assistance in the future by adding for Kathy G. only at the beginning of the question.