Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

Dr. Steve, You work for an international construction company

Dr. Steve, You work for an international construction company that has been contracted to build the tallest skyscraper in the world in Rio De Janeiro. The financing is coming from Dubai, the materials are coming from China, the engineering and technology are coming from Germany, and the labor will be hired locally with management from the United States. You invite all of the players to the headquarters in the United States for a big meeting to explain the project and get to know one another. The people seem to be staying with their own groups and not mingling.

•What is the cultural phenomenon here?
•How do you explain the lack of intercultural communication?
•What do you know about these cultures—specifically their economic, political, educational, and social systems—that could help you in getting them together?
•What are some of the contrasting cultural values of these countries?
You are concerned about some of the language issues as you start the meeting, particularly the fact that the United States is a low-context country, and some of the countries present are high-context countries. Furthermore, you only speak English, and you do not have an interpreter present.

Good morning Alfreda,

Thank you for your request. It is good to hear from you once again.

Could you tell me when the assignment is due?

Also, Is the response to all 5 questions to be 400 to 500 words or should there be 400 to 500 words written for each of the 5 questions for a total of 2,000 to 2,500 words?

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The total paper only need to be a 1000 words and it is due tomorrow.

Thank you for your message. I will have the report completed and posted before 9:00 P.M. tomorrow evening (Pacific Standard Time).

Best regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to get it in by 11:59pm, CST.

I will be sure to have the report posted before 11:59 P.M., CST.

Yours truly,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Question: my college does OV, so would I be able to just submit what you send?

Yes, absolutely. The report will be 100% original Cool.

I have completed the first rough draft and should have the final report posted within the next 3 hours.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX am not feeling well.

You're welcome. Hope you feel better soon.

Good afternoon Alfreda,

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I have completed the final draft of your report and that I will be posting it after one last review.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks

Good evening Alfreda,

Attached is your new report. The total word-count is 1,279 words in length, which, at 10 cents a word, leaves us with a balance of $71 to apply to the bonus when you accept the report.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX attempting to add $71.00 and unable to find. Could you reset!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Thank you very much for the bonus and the positive feedback; it is sincerely appreciated! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Yours truly,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My card was charged twice for $56.00 and $19.00. I need this corrected,

I will send a correction request to have the payment adjusted.

I should request that they only charge a total of one $56 dollar accept charge and one bonus of $71: is this correct?

Let me know if you have been able to correct the billing issue and if there is anything I can do to assist.

Best regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There was $75.00 charge on my card also. Please retrun to my account if you are taking the other two charges.

Good morning Alfreda,

I will send a request to customer service to remove the first charge so that only the second charge will appear on your card.

Speak to you soon,

Good afternoon Alfreda,

I have sent a request to customer service to remove the first charge so that only the second charge will appear on your card.

Speak to you soon,

Good afternoon Alfreda,

I am working on the refund you requested and will send you a notice once it has been resolved. If we don't speak before then -- I hope you have a great New Year!

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What does this free trial provide?

Good evening Alfreda,

The free trial is a free week applied to the subscription service that is available for certain categories on Just Answer where you pay a monthly fee for unlimited answers; however, from what I have been told repeatedly by the Just Answer staff, the subscription service is not available in the Writing or Homework categories.

How are you doing?