Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

Would you like to help with this one. I would need it as soon

Customer Question

Would you like to help with this one. I would need it as soon as possible.
1:52 PM
Essay #4 Assignment
A World of Difference/A Shrinking World
: Entering a Conversation about Globalization
In essay #4, you will enter in conversation with two scholars who have written about the phenomenon of globalization from diverse perspectives: Kwame Anthony Appiah and Franklin Foer. After reading their essays, you will craft your own essay, anchored by a thesis that makes a contribution to this conversation. Your audience is educated peers who have read both essays. Respond to the following prompt:
Foer describes a division between prosoccer Americans and antisoccer Americans. Appiah also examines the ways that different cultural groups perceive themselves as opposed to others. Write an essay in which you draw on both authors’ insights about how and why cultural groups tend to see themselves in terms of us versus them. Teach your readers what you think is lost and, perhaps, gained by seeing the world this way. How does each author—and how do you—suggest we can overcome or at least understand our differences? (Greene and Lidinsky)
Guidelines for Essay #4 Length/Due Date
: approximately 800-1,000 words, due Sunday midnight Central Standard Time (CST).
Style/Format
: This, will be formatted according to MLA (Modern Language Association) guidelines for scholarship in the humanities:
1. 12 point, Times New Roman font, double-spaced.
2. 1-inch margins top, bottom, and sides.
3. Although no cover page is needed, you should include your name, my name, the course number/title, and date at the upper left-hand corner of the manuscript.
4. To view a sample MLA-formatted paper, see p. 246 in
1. Easy Writer

References
: Essay #4 will include formal references to the assigned readings, enough references to support your thesis. Such references will utilize quotation or paraphrasing, and they will include in-text citations (the author's last name and page number in parentheses; however, use only the page number if the author's last name is XXXXX XXXXX the text leading up to the quote or if the previous in-text citation included the name of the same author).
File format
: Please submit your essay in Rich Text Format (RTF). This is available in most word processing programs; it will ensure maximum document accessibility for all operating platforms.
Works Cited
: Your essay will include a Works Cited page, with entries for Appiah and Foer’s essays. See p. 222 of Easy Writer for directions on how to create a works-cited entry for a work in an anthology.
Titles
: Include a descriptive title at the beginning of your essay that tips your readers off to your thesis. Do not format your title with quotation marks, boldface, underlining or italics.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.

Chris12 :

APA? Number of references required? Is there any additional information needed to complete? The earliest I'll have this assignment done is tomorrow. Is that acceptable to you?

Customer :

That is fine with me. Yes APA and as many as you want to use.

Chris12 :

Okay, if anything comes up today and the due date changes I will let you know?

Customer :

Ok thanks. I put in the bonus for the other question. I hope it was enough.

Chris12 :

Yes, thank. I was very much appreciated.

Customer :

Your welcome. That was what I had promised so I wanted to make sure. Thank you

Chris12 :

Here's the assignment 4: https://www.box.com/s/s75or4ywmb5os67wwwm0.

Customer :

Thank you so much

Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can I get an outline for this please?

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.