Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

RA - 201

Does someone have a resource for the answers to the Chapter review questions for the book Web 101 by Wendy G. Lehnert and Richard Kopec?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
Can you post the questions so I can quickly check my resources for you?

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We are working on Chapters 6, 7, and 8 and I have random numbered review questions for each. For example: Chapter 6, it is

• page 470, #1, 2, 8, 24

I know that sometimes experts here has access to resources that I cannot find. Do you? Or can you access the ebook?

I have looked and, unfortunately, do not have this resource.

I will opt out to see if another expert has this edition.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can give you access to mine if you want it that way

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please cancel this.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Relist: Other FOR ALEX ONLY..... I need your assistance when you are available.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other
FOR ADAM ONLY!!!!

i NEED YOUR HELP
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I want this for ALEX ONLY
Worked!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There we go!!! :-) I will wait to hear back from you!

Here you are:

http://wikisend.com/download/275116/9Questions.doc

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

On the first one, are you sure they don't mean like

Electronic books and texts

Database Finder

Research Guides by subject.... etc.?

It says "web" resources so it would have to be something online.

I believe EBooks would qualify along with Websites, Blogs, and Technical Resource Guides like MSDN. I may have been too specific on that one :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That's fine. I appreciate it! I will posting a new one for you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks! Write back what time is good (I am on east coast) and then I will accept this too.

Probably 10 PM EST is best. Thanks!
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Alex, it is Friday at 730pm here. Can you do the worksheet for me before Sunday? I don't get paid til Monday and I can pay you then.

Hi, I'm not sure what you need here. Can you post a link or refresh my memory?

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need a worksheet done. Usually a couple of questions with mixed definitions to match. I can't open it until u are ready. 20 min time limit. You have to let me know when you can be ready

Ok, I'll be on later tonight around 10 PM EST.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

DO you have any time free tomorrow after 10 am my time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I asked about tomorrow after 10am my time because I am getting ready to leave to go to a friend's wedding and I won't be back till the late hours of the morning. PLEASE???? I have to leave now. Please leave me a message about tomorrow. It will only take 20-25 minutes of your time..... ANYTIME you have that free tomorrow. Thanks Alex.....

Certainly want to help you out. I should have some time around 3-4 EST that I should be available. I'll touch base with you then if that works.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That would be just great Alex! I really appreciate it so very much!!! I will be looking for you then! THANKS!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Alex..... it is almost 430 pm here. Is anything wrong?

I'm online now. Ready for the question. Start the price low and then we can determine the price.

Thanks
Alex

Standing by...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If it's ok with you, I can just add it to this one as a bonus. (My deposit goes in at 2am in the morning.). Is that ok?

Sure, no problem.

Ready when you are.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK, just one more question.... while u answer, I will open and copy and be ready to upload it............

Since its only 20 min for the time limit, since we aren't in a CHAT session, is it going to be a problem with the time?

Shouldn't be an issue, just takes a little longer. As soon as you send it I'll be working on that only.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

http://ge.tt/6grYFmS/v/0?c

Its only 1 question with 10 choices......

On it, just the one sheet?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes

Ok, all set. The only question I'm not sure on is "Adds interactive features to a web page" Based on the other answers it's "form" but I'm not sure I agree wit the answer. However, in this case it's the only thing it could be:

hyperlink
html
gif
css
composer
event
storyboard
form
script
jpeg
$15 is ok for the bonus if that's agreeable. Kind of hard to determine beforehand since it's timed :)
Let me know if that's acceptable enad when the payment will be made.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is and I need you to send me the link that will let me add the bonus

You should be able to see add bonus. If not I will change it back. Let me know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The only thing I get here is to Reply to Expert......

Also I want to post something new for you as well.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Ok, I should be back in about 45 minutes. If you're still online we can start one.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7dwbd-alex-only-this-discussion-http-ge-tt.html

I just need this for tomorrow by about noon or so my time. No time limit.

It should have paid you another $18

Yes, I received the commission on this one. Have finished your other and about to post it.
Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Alex, do you have 20 minutes for an additional worksheet between now (315 pm ) and 10 pm EST???

Yes. Should have time at 4:30 EST. Maybe a little before. Thanks, Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is 5 pm ok? I have to take my Mom back to where she stays at assisted living?>

Sure. That should work.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok I will check back here with you then, Thanks Alex!

I'm here. I'll wait for you to respond back and wait for me before opening.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK ALex... Im here

Ready, let's do it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

http://ge.tt/1uS4HET/v/0?c

1 Java Applet
2 Ajax
3 XML
4 On-Line Copyright infringement liability act
5 Script
6 Format String
7 Common Gateway Interface (CGI)
8 XHTML
9 Copyright Law
10 PHP
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Fantastic! All correct!

What bonus for this one?

Also, are you good with Network Security as well? I start that tomorrow

Probably not as good on network security but I know a little. $20 is fine on this one if that works for you.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK Alex. Thanks! I won't know what all it covers until tomorrow anyway.

I will add the bonus

Thanks, let's try a network one. If there are a list of possible answers I can probably get there.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK. I will catch up with you tomorrow when I can get into it (since it is all online)

Were you able to add the bonus?