Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

RA - 201

Customer Question

Does someone have a resource for the answers to the Chapter review questions for the book Web 101 by Wendy G. Lehnert and Richard Kopec?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
Can you post the questions so I can quickly check my resources for you?

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We are working on Chapters 6, 7, and 8 and I have random numbered review questions for each. For example: Chapter 6, it is

• page 470, #1, 2, 8, 24

I know that sometimes experts here has access to resources that I cannot find. Do you? Or can you access the ebook?

I have looked and, unfortunately, do not have this resource.

I will opt out to see if another expert has this edition.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can give you access to mine if you want it that way

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please cancel this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: Other FOR ALEX ONLY..... I need your assistance when you are available.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other
FOR ADAM ONLY!!!!

i NEED YOUR HELP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I want this for ALEX ONLY
Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Worked!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There we go!!! :-) I will wait to hear back from you!

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Here you are:

http://wikisend.com/download/275116/9Questions.doc

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

On the first one, are you sure they don't mean like

Electronic books and texts

Database Finder

Research Guides by subject.... etc.?

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
It says "web" resources so it would have to be something online.

I believe EBooks would qualify along with Websites, Blogs, and Technical Resource Guides like MSDN. I may have been too specific on that one :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's fine. I appreciate it! I will posting a new one for you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks! Write back what time is good (I am on east coast) and then I will accept this too.

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Probably 10 PM EST is best. Thanks!
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Alex, it is Friday at 730pm here. Can you do the worksheet for me before Sunday? I don't get paid til Monday and I can pay you then.

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm not sure what you need here. Can you post a link or refresh my memory?

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need a worksheet done. Usually a couple of questions with mixed definitions to match. I can't open it until u are ready. 20 min time limit. You have to let me know when you can be ready

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll be on later tonight around 10 PM EST.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

DO you have any time free tomorrow after 10 am my time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I asked about tomorrow after 10am my time because I am getting ready to leave to go to a friend's wedding and I won't be back till the late hours of the morning. PLEASE???? I have to leave now. Please leave me a message about tomorrow. It will only take 20-25 minutes of your time..... ANYTIME you have that free tomorrow. Thanks Alex.....

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Certainly want to help you out. I should have some time around 3-4 EST that I should be available. I'll touch base with you then if that works.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That would be just great Alex! I really appreciate it so very much!!! I will be looking for you then! THANKS!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Alex..... it is almost 430 pm here. Is anything wrong?

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
I'm online now. Ready for the question. Start the price low and then we can determine the price.

Thanks
Alex

Standing by...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If it's ok with you, I can just add it to this one as a bonus. (My deposit goes in at 2am in the morning.). Is that ok?

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Sure, no problem.

Ready when you are.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK, just one more question.... while u answer, I will open and copy and be ready to upload it............

Since its only 20 min for the time limit, since we aren't in a CHAT session, is it going to be a problem with the time?

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Shouldn't be an issue, just takes a little longer. As soon as you send it I'll be working on that only.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://ge.tt/6grYFmS/v/0?c

Its only 1 question with 10 choices......

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
On it, just the one sheet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Ok, all set. The only question I'm not sure on is "Adds interactive features to a web page" Based on the other answers it's "form" but I'm not sure I agree wit the answer. However, in this case it's the only thing it could be:

hyperlink
html
gif
css
composer
event
storyboard
form
script
jpeg
Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
$15 is ok for the bonus if that's agreeable. Kind of hard to determine beforehand since it's timed :)
Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if that's acceptable enad when the payment will be made.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is and I need you to send me the link that will let me add the bonus

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
You should be able to see add bonus. If not I will change it back. Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The only thing I get here is to Reply to Expert......

Also I want to post something new for you as well.

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Alex, Engineer
Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I should be back in about 45 minutes. If you're still online we can start one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7dwbd-alex-only-this-discussion-http-ge-tt.html

I just need this for tomorrow by about noon or so my time. No time limit.

It should have paid you another $18

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I received the commission on this one. Have finished your other and about to post it.
Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Alex, do you have 20 minutes for an additional worksheet between now (315 pm ) and 10 pm EST???

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Should have time at 4:30 EST. Maybe a little before. Thanks, Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is 5 pm ok? I have to take my Mom back to where she stays at assisted living?>

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Sure. That should work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok I will check back here with you then, Thanks Alex!

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
I'm here. I'll wait for you to respond back and wait for me before opening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK ALex... Im here

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Ready, let's do it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://ge.tt/1uS4HET/v/0?c

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
1 Java Applet
2 Ajax
3 XML
4 On-Line Copyright infringement liability act
5 Script
6 Format String
7 Common Gateway Interface (CGI)
8 XHTML
9 Copyright Law
10 PHP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Fantastic! All correct!

What bonus for this one?

Also, are you good with Network Security as well? I start that tomorrow

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Probably not as good on network security but I know a little. $20 is fine on this one if that works for you.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK Alex. Thanks! I won't know what all it covers until tomorrow anyway.

I will add the bonus

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, let's try a network one. If there are a list of possible answers I can probably get there.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK. I will catch up with you tomorrow when I can get into it (since it is all online)

Expert:  Alex replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to add the bonus?