Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.

Do you think you can answer this question? I need it by 7:00pm

Do you think you can answer this question? I need it by 7:00pm tomorrow.

Assignment 4:
Refer to the Snoey Software Company case. Design a spreadsheet that will determine the annual profit when the prices for the Educational, Large-Scale, and Professional versions are $100, $300, and $500, respectively.
Information on the Snoey Software Company Case can be found on page 484 here: QT&sig=B601PuKPpdEFJ6huUJGA1KeyZUA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=wj6xUOWlCJSw0QGct4CYAQ&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=snoey%20software%20company%20case&f=false

Thank you for requesting me. I will be happy to examine the problem.

Do I understand that one step to this is determining the price? Is a different price to be set for each segment?
I did not ask that question clearly. Is the price for each version going to be different for the small businesses than for the large ones, or is there just going to be one price for each of the three versions? To be concise, are there 3 prices or 15?
Ignore everything I wrote. I went back and read your original question and see what I missed. I got so involved in reading the text you linked that I forgot what you sent.

Back to work.
Okay, now I do have a real question. The text reads that the customer will determine the difference between the price and what they are willing to spend, and the greatest difference will be the one they purchase. Students are willing to pay $25 for the software, but it is going to cost $100. I am going to run this as that the students are not going to see a benefit to this, so they will not purchase any of them. If I am mistaken, correct me and I will change the spreadsheet.
Ok, I have a spreadsheet of what I believe to be the answer, given my assumption above. Let me know if my assumption is correct and I will upload the file.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm here. I had to step away from the computer. I'll answer your question in a moment.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your assumption is fine.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I apologize for the delay.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

You are quite welcome. Please rate my answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you available for a couple more questions?

I can be in a little while. Make a new question and put "for Ray Atkinson" and I will look at it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have you reviewed the question?

I will look at it right now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

These are two questions again. Do you think you can answer them?

• Assessing the change in outputs associated with a given change in inputs is called "What-if analysis". Discuss the different types of "What-if analysis"

• Many managers and analysts throw up their hands in the face of uncertainty about critical parameters and there are ways in which new capital investments are evaluated. Discuss what you understand by "Break-even Analysis" Provide examples.

I notified the admin of that category. It has been moved into business and finance, which is a category I cannot answer. Someone else will need to help you there.

Good luck in your studies.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.