Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Standards Essay Choose one grade level in the elementary

Standards Essay

Choose one grade level in the elementary grades and evaluate the social studies standards on the Arizona Department of Education's website for that grade level for such things as thoroughness, clarity, and two other criteria of your own choosing.

Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words as a well-supported, objective, academic response to the interview and standards investigation, analyzing how social studies is currently taught toda
Good morning Jacustomer! I can assist you with this but it appears as though some of the information got cut off at the end. Can you please verify that everything required is listed? Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The last word was today. :)

Standards Essay

Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words as a well-supported, objective, academic response to the interview and standards investigation, analyzing how social studies is currently taught today.

Use the GCU eLibrary to research a minimum of six peer-reviewed articles that support your rationale.

Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Whe will you be able to get this to me?

Hi Jacustomer,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I will begin working on this for you and will post the answer for you tomorrow.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you.

Almost done!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was just wondering!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you so much!!!

You are welcome! Thank you for the rating!!!!