David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

I need to design a network for a business....LOGICAL MAP ,

I need to design a network for a business....LOGICAL MAP , PHYSICAL DIAGRAM , TEXT DOC, SUBNET TREE....I have the files ready to upload with instructions and examples , just let me know where can I do the upload...thank you

comp_audio :

Are you talking about a Microsoft Visio Diagram?

comp_audio :

Let me know. Thanks

Customer:

Yes....Can you help me ?

comp_audio :

I am willing to get you want you want, or at least do the best I can. Something like this is pretty hard to do, but I am willing to have a go at it. However we are not allowed to share our email address's on JustAnswer, so if you can put the needed files out on a share site such as wikisend or mediafire and then paste the links here and I should be able to get them. Also please do give me a couple days to get the project completed as well after I have the files.Thanks

Customer:

Hi , I will send you the links now for wikisend , I need this by Monday, let me know if you can make it , I will increase the price to $80 instead of $44...let me know if that sounds good to you...Thank you...

Customer:

This is the file for the instructions : http://wikisend.com/download/891700/Network for a small business.docx

Customer:

logical Example : http://wikisend.com/download/267814/logicalex.pdf

Customer:

Physical example: http://wikisend.com/download/413276/physical-ex1.pdf

Customer:

physical example 2: http://wikisend.com/download/556584/physical-ex.pdf

Customer:

Text Examples: http://wikisend.com/download/901050/textexample.txt

comp_audio :

Sounds great. Consider it done. Will you be available through out the weekend?

comp_audio :

Do you have the PDF files uploaded? It does not allow me to download them yet, but I was able to get the other 2 files.

comp_audio :

Actually I will be opting out of this one. I am sorry but I simply cannot do your homework. I am not saying it is a bad idea, but my kids would destroy me if they knew I did this for someone else and not for them.... LOL, however we do have a homework section and I will suggest to a moderator to move your request to that area. Good luck, and sorry for the confusion on my part.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away with your Network issue, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Lindie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi , can you please send the question to another expert ?
Hi

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Lindie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi , I want to increase the payment to $80 instead of $44 , can you tell me how to do it ?Thank you.....

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi , please still searching for an expert... Thank you...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please close this question and issue refund...thank you....

My name is David.

Just to clarify, you need Visio diagrams for each, correct?

Also, would Monday evening be ok?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi , yes visio diagrams or any kind of diagram and Monday is fine but it will be better in the morning ,but let me know if you can make it , I will increase the payment to $120....thank you
Ok so I have some questions. First, would you like me to combine all the diagrams into a single Visio diagram?

Or do you need separate diagrams depicting the logical, physical and subnet aspects of the network?

And is there a particular brand of switch and router, such as Cisco, that should be displayed in the diagrams?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi , the diagrams I need them separate, but the brands don't matter they can be any.....
Ok thanks. So I accept your offer and will create the diagrams, one for each of the diagrams you have posted.

The text document will also be a diagram of the network subnets.

If there is any other information I need just let me know. In the meantime I will get started.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok , good....just to clarify the diagrams that I posted where only examples ,the numbers and information on them are not right, the right numbers are on the instructions....the text document needs to be similar to the one on the example....what I need basically is what says on the instructions at the end of the page from 1-4.....if you have any questions feel free to let me know...thank you

Ok got it. I will get started.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi , are you finished with the assigment ?please let me know...thank you

Thanks for checking in. Progressing however still have more work to go.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need it by tomorrow morning , are you gonna be able to make it? Please let me know....thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need at least a rough draft....

I apologize for the delayed response. Yes, still working on it and will post them for you when completed. I will keep your rough draft suggestion in mind just in case, however my aim is to provide the completed diagrams.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi I need the rough draft by today I have to turn it in in 4 hours so if I don't have it by then I won't even need the whole project....please send me what you have so far now .... Thank you
Just letting you know I am completing it now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok please I need to turn it in 4 hours....thank you

Ok so here is the first diagram. I am finishing the others now.

click here

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok , thank you....I am still having one more hour , but i really need everything that you have so far to turn it in....thanks

Ok, I am uploading the diagrams now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok , perfect..thank you

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok , perfect, thank you so much , I am going to check everything now...

Ok thanks. Just let me know if you have any questions about the diagrams and document.