akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert

Trying to find the solution (step by step ) of the Fourier

Trying to find the solution (step by step ) of the Fourier series of the following f(x)
f(x) = 0 when -pi<x<0
f(x) = sin(x) when 0<x<pi
Thanks for using
Kindly indicate time in hours by which you would like to have answer for this question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK. Thanks. I will reply asap.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how much will it cost?
You can contact service center to get reply for this question.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
don't really understand the steps yet? Also I want to be able to edit the formula etc, as I need to submit it as if I did the formulates on my word file, can you send me an editable copy?
Kindly inform which steps are not clear. To understand the steps, you should have sound background of Trigonometry.

Further, this is word file and you can edit it. I have used " Math type" software to write the equations. If you don't have it on your computer, you can download it from Internet and load on your computer. It is freely available on Internet. Thanks.