judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring

judybailey61 nov. 24, 2012 Need to Know: Nutrition Due

Customer Question

judybailey61 nov. 24, 2012

Need to Know: Nutrition

Due Date: Nov 24, 2012

Details:
Your preschool principal is stocking the office with informational material for parents and caregivers. Produce a two-sided brochure to inform parents and caregivers of healthy nutritional habits appropriate for children Birth to Age 5/Pre-K.
Include the following in your eye-catching brochure:
1. An explanation of the importance of good nutrition for young children
2. Consequences of poor nutrition
3. Examples of healthy snacks and meals reflective of a minimum of three different cultures
4. Examples of activities designed to teach children proper nutrition
5. Links to two community-sponsored nutrition programs
Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, just to confirm this is for 24th November 2012

Steve Herrod :

Is 5PM EST ok on that day?

Steve Herrod :

and should this be a Word or Publisher document?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Expert:  judybailey52 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cametra ... I see that another expert has offered to assist you. If you prefer that I continue to handle your questions, please indicate that you want me as the expert.

Thanks, Judy
Smile
I will be working with you on this one. I see that it is due November 24. No problem on that. I'll check back if there is anything else needed.

It is a little underpriced, so if you can add a bonus of $10, that would make it more accurately priced.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX look forward to hearing from you.

Judy
Smile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Judy thanks for taking this question for me. The 24th is the due date. This brouchure will need to be done in word or publisher.

I will be glad to add the $10 at the end of the question. Thanks again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

FYI: I will add another question before the week is out. how is yur schedule for next week?

Ok this one is good. I'm relatively clear next week.

Judy
Smile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Just checking in to see if we are still on schedule

Glad you checked in. I'm working on it now. For the community sponsored programs, I am using US sponsored since I don't know your community.

Fitting all the info into a brochure is slowing me down a bit.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring