asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

I am getting ready to post assignment that is due saturday

I am getting ready to post assignment that is due saturday is that ok
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 1 year ago.
Please post it here, and I will take a look :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CheckPoint

Program Planning Terminology

Complete the Program Planning Terminology Multimedia located at http://corptrain.phoenix.edu/axia/hsm270/images/program_planning_definitions.html

Imagine that you just received a new position as a program manager for a human services program.

Write a 200- to 300-word e-mail to a friend describing the new position and its responsibilities, incorporating all of the vocabulary words

I can definitely assist you with this assignment. You will have it by tomorrow evening :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

WHEN I SUBMIT SUNDAY ASSIGNMENT I WILL HAVE TO SUBMIT APPENDIX A WITH IT SO WHEN I SUBMIT I WOULD NEED YOU TO REQUEST FOR IT SO I WON'T GET DOUBLE CHARGED JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT SO YOU CAN HAVE IT READY FOR SUNDAY

Adixon,
I apologize, but I do not understand your comment. For each question you post, a separate payment is required. So, the above question I will answer today is one payment, and the 'appendix A' would be another payment. Is that okay? Would you still like me to answer the above question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes! that assignment is separted from appendix A I was just saying when I submit the assignment that is due on Sunday you will need appendix A to complete not for this assignment sorry for getting back just home from work

Okay, no worries. I understand now. I waited to here your response to complete the assignment. I will make sure you have it tomorrow. Have a good evening.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience: M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Final Project Overview and Timeline

Final Project Overview

For the final project, you must provide an overview of a human services program and outline the foundations of a grant proposal (a written program plan). This assignment allows you to synthesize all of the parts of a program’s development that you have learned about in this course, from a program’s conceptualization to its outcome and evaluation. Rather than developing a full grant proposal, however, create a program summary that includes all of the skeleton parts of a program plan and a grant proposal. Discuss the preplanning process, assessment, program planning, funding, implementation, and evaluation of this program. Use examples of work you have created throughout the course to reinforce your explanation.

The final project for this course is a 1,750- to 2,100-word program summary formatted according to APA guidelines containing the following sections:

• · Overview of the program: Provide background information on the program, the population it will target, and the community it serves.

• · Assessment: Discuss the purpose of the program and outline its function.

• · Needs and problem statement: Use the Steps to Writing a Grant Proposal needs and problem statement from Week Three as the basis for this section.

• · Program planning: Explain the steps of program planning, including preplanning steps. Include the essential elements of a program plan discussed in Week Six.

• · Alternative funding: Discuss the need and use of alternative funding for this program. Include your Alternative Funding CheckPoint from Week Eight.

• · Implementation: Describe how the program will be implemented and include any potential obstacles you might encounter during implementation.

• · Evaluation: Explain the types of evaluation you would use for this program. Include your Revised Evaluation Plan from Week Six and state your reasoning for using these evaluation methods.

Final Project Timeline

You should budget your time wisely and work on your project throughout the course. As outlined below, some assignments in the course are designed to assist you in creating your final project. If you complete your course activities and use the feedback provided by the instructor, you will be on the right track to successfully complete your project.

¨ Suggested in Week One: Review the program scenarios in Appendix B and choose one to work on throughout the course.

¨ Suggested in Week Two: Begin writing the outline of your Program Summary. Start to incorporate what you are reading and learning about into your final project.

¨ Due in Week Three: Complete the Steps to Writing a Grant Proposal assignment and include a well-written needs and problem statement.

¨ Suggested in Week Four:Review the feedback from your instructor on your Steps to Writing a Grant Proposal assignment. Make changes to the needs and problem statement, and incorporate the suggestions from your instructor into your final project.

¨ Suggested in Week Six: Use the essential elements discussion and list to provide a framework for your program planning section of the final project. Complete the rough draft of your Program Summary.

¨ Due in Week Eight: Complete the Alternative Funding CheckPoint. Review your instructor’s feedback on assignments you have completed throughout the course and make revisions to your Program Summary as needed.

¨ Due in Week Nine: Complete your Program Summary Final Project.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Final Project Overview and Timeline

Final Project Overview

Final Project Timeline