Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

Stress and the effect it has on both our physical and our mental

Stress and the effect it has on both our physical and our mental wellbeing. Among the people what are some of the most common methods used to cope with stress? What methods have you tried? Are they effective or ineffective? How so? Reflect. Please offer a few examples.
Hello there. Is there a minimum or maximum word count for this? Do you need outside references and in-text citations? Also, do you need a particular format, like APA? Finally, when is this assignment due?

Thanks!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

3 to 4 paragraphs 1 reference I would like this today if you can thank you.

Hi there. I can have this ready for you by 11pm EST tonight. Would that work for you? If not, I'll gladly opt out and let another expert assist you.

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That will be fine thank you for your help.

You are very welcome.

Have a great day,

Gwyn
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.