Stephen, MBA
Stephen, MBA, MBA
Experience:  MBA
26942375

The import distributor can:a. have has an assigned territory.b.

Customer Question

The import distributor can:

a. have has an assigned territory.
b. purchase the product from the foreign source for resale.
c. possesses a sales force.
d. possesses a customer support organization and be prepared to handle all warranty issues.
e. All of the above

2. A foreign retailer:

a. can buy from import distributors only.
b. can purchases directly from foreign manufacturers or their wholesalers.
c. can purchase only under Consignment.
d. never takes ownership of the goods sold.
e. None of the above.

3. Direct sales to foreign end-users by manufacturers:

a. is the most common method of reaching markets.
b. is best when the cost of the products is extremely low.
c. is best suited for high-priced, specialty items requiring extensive before-sale or after-sale support.
d. is only recommended when product support is low
e. is never recommended

4. In the case of ________________, the buyer pays his or her bank for the merchandise and then receives the documents necessary to obtain the shipped goods.

a. Letter of Credit
b. Documentary Collection at sight
c. Documentary Collection at Time
d. A and B
e. A and C
Category: Homework
Expert:  Stephen, MBA replied 2 years ago.

hello,

did you just need the letter answers?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Letter answer and justification for each answer.

Thanks

Before reading my answer below, please note that you must take correct action to complete our question.

If you do not rate as one of the top three ratings, I do not receive any credit or compensation whatsoever from the deposit you have paid. The higher the rating the better and I strive to provide the best answers that I can.

If you need more information please use the reply or "continue the conversation" link, please do not select a low rating - please just ask if you have additional questions.

If you select either of the lower two ratings this is a NEGATIVE for me and I am not compensated for my answer, so please reply if you have additional questions.

Please do not select either of the two lower ratings - please reply if you need more information

I have uploaded your answers in a Word document on a link below.

when you click the link a new window will open, then you will need to click "download" to save a copy of the file to your computer

here is the link: CLICK HERE and then press download

make sure you download a copy of the file to your own computer

Please use the "reply" or "continue conversation" link if you have further questions. Otherwise please select a positive feedback rating (FAR RIGHT) so that I may be credited and compensated for the assistance I have provided.

Stephen, MBA, MBA
Experience: MBA
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The dowmload will not open for me. https://www.box.com/s/dwtpinx75q9r2drixmz7

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.