Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

willing to complete 06164400

are you willing to complete 06164400 ?
Hello Customer,

I am working on this for you and will post the answers in about an hour.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I think I paid $80 last time in error and am not able to edit the amount this time either. Please help

Please click here for customer support. They should be able to help you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How much did you intend the value to be for this question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

you tell me pleas ??.$45 ok

That will be all right with me, if the moderators can change this. Experts don't have the ability to change question values.

Hello Customer,

The question value has been changed to $45, as you requested. Please remember to provide a positive rating.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you show me the questions you used for exam 06164400. just checking if they represent the exam i have at this time. THANK you

Hello Customer,

You can click here to view those questions. Also, did you get the correction to question #4? The answer should be 'B. Cost of electricity'.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you !! correct version as mine. How well do you know this material?? do you believe all your responses are 100% correct??

I think you will do fine. Do notice that I indicated question #14 seems to missing the correct choice. How did you do on the other exams?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i disagree with #4.....electricity is overhead costs. straight out of the book definition of "ideal standard", should it not be #D sick time??

Electricity is an overhead cost, but is the ideal standard not based on direct cost of manufacturing and direct labor costs?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Correct; problem asks "what is ignored when establishing ideal standard"

OK, then I believe you are correct. The answer should be 'D. sick time'.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

does that mean you owe me $46 ? just kidding..

May you please review BOTH exams i requested. I would like to get 100% since each question is worth 5 marks. I disagree with 6 others at this time. This is a 30 mark swing please???

Thank you much. take your time just please let's get it right

Please post the answers you disagree with.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On exam 06164400

i'm not totally sure .have tried often.Can you show your work flow for each please??

Are these your answers?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have the same answers for all except #2 and #3.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, I'll post the calculations shortly.

Please click here for calculations.

Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you assist with exam #06162200 please

Hello Customer,

If you are satisfied with the response to this question re: #06164400 and are willing to provide a positive rating, I will be willing to assist with the next exam. Please make a new post for #06162200.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i believe that your responses were understandable! and i thank you.

where do i "make a new post" for 06162200??

Please rate the answer, if you would, and click here to post your next question to me..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

why does your rate keep going UP ???

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please ensure that answers are reviewed and correct.

I'm not sure what is meant by "rate keeps going up." You requested that the original value assigned to this question be reduced to $45, and it was. Even though you made a deposit for this question, experts themselves receive no part of that deposit until the customer supplies a positive rating (clicking on of the 'smiley faces').
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry, i keep seeing $80 depending on urgency and details