Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Critical Thinking Paper – Kinship Organizations Kinship

Critical Thinking Paper – Kinship Organizations

Kinship systems in Foraging and Horticultural based societies provide support for people in all stages of their life. Address the following in a two- to three-page paper:

Identify and describe the kinship system of one of the cultures listed below. These cultures are found in Chapters 3 and 4 of Cultural Anthropology.
Australian Aborigines
Btsisi
Inuit of the Artic
Iroquois
San
Yanomamo
Briefly describe the culture and identify three specific examples of how the kinship system of the chosen culture impacts the way this culture behaves (i.e. thinks, acts, lives).
Compare this to your own society. Does kinship impact these same behaviors in your own life? Why or why not?
Your paper must be in APA format. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.

Thanks for the request.

Is there any way you can provide the chapter reading (Chapter 3 and 4 of Cultural Anthropology) for this assignment?

If you can't, is it okay to use any other reference materials?

By the way, when do you need the paper?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Lani.... Thanks for helping me again! I really appreciate it. I have no way to attach the chapters in the book. The text book is Cultural Anthropology. You can use other materials. I would need this done by Sunday evening. Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Brett

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

also... if you use other references, then I just have to put that source down at the end of the paper.

Ok, fine. I may use other reference materials.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sounds great.... Thanks for your help!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Lani, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I need some more help if you could assist. I have to start working on my final paper. Here is the question.

To ensure that you are properly prepared for your Final Cultural Research Paper in this course, you must complete a draft/outline that includes:

1. A culture from the list below:

• Basseri of Iran

• The Batek of Malaysia

• Enga

• The Amish

• Huaorani of Ecuador

• Bedouin

• Zulu

• Kurds

• Maori

• Mbuti

• Nayar of India

• Semai

• Navajo

• Tikopia of Melanesia

2. Three scholarly research journals, ethnographies and ethnologies to be used as the primary sources of information.

3. Identification of the chosen cultures primary mode of subsistence. (Foragers, Horticulturalists, Pastoralists, Emerging Agriculturalists, Agrarian States or Industrialists)

4. Identification of the three aspects of culture which will be used in the Final Cultural Research Paper from the list below:

• Beliefs and values

• Economic organization

• Gender relations

• Kinship

• Political organization

• Sickness and healing

• Social change

• Social organization

The above information should be presented in an outline and must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis and a properly formatted reference page. Do not submit a full seven- to eight-page draft at this time!

Hope you did have a very good and happy thanksgiving celebration.

Can you please post that in a new thread.

Im thinking to research either on the Amish or Bedouin. Would that be alright?

When do you need that outline?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would need it by Monday afternoon. I think the Amish would be good, but whatever you think. I will post in new thread now.... Thanks again!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

1. A culture from the list below:

• Basseri of Iran

• The Batek of Malaysia

• Enga

• The Amish

• Huaorani of Ecuador

• Bedouin

• Zulu

• Kurds

• Maori

• Mbuti

• Nayar of India

• Semai

• Navajo

• Tikopia of Melanesia

• Beliefs and values

• Economic organization

• Gender relations

• Kinship

• Political organization

• Sickness and healing

• Social change

• Social organization

Please post that in a new/separate thread.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It will not let me post in a separate thread. Keeps telling me your off-line and tries to give me another tutor. I would prefer to stay with you. Any suggestions on how I should post in a separate thread?

At any time you need a specific tutor to work with you, you can just simply write the name of the tutor in your question header.

Thanks.