Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

can you assist with responses to examination 06164500 ?

Category: Homework
Expert:  Shane-CPA replied 1 year ago.

Shane-CPA :

Hello...my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Certified Public Accountant. I look forward to helping you with your questions.

Shane-CPA :

Would you mind providing a little more detail on examination 06164500 and what questions you have?

JACUSTOMER-a08ykz6z- :

i believe its a penn foster accounting examination

Shane-CPA :

okay...I think maybe the question got routed to the wrong expert...I am going to transfer you to the correct category

Shane-CPA :

Please hold...

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.

I am happy to try to help on your test. These do change regularly in the order of questions on the exam. Can you post the questions here for me to take a look at. If you have in a document form, can you upload them to mediafire.com or box.com or another file sharing site and share the link here.

Also, be sure to provide the deadline to get the resource returned to you to compare with your answers before submission.

Thanks

:-)
Just wanted to followup to see if you were still needing help with these questions?

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, looks like I need to attach the questions for you to answer.
Yes, I have found that these have been resorted recently (the Penn Foster) and will need to ensure that I have the correct order of questions.

You can either paste the set here or upload a document with them to mediafire.com and then share the link

What is our timeline for submissions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

require accountant to help with 2012 penn foster exam #06162100

I am happy to try to help.
Again, though, the questions and order change on these test and I will need to see the questions. You will either need to paste them here or upload the file to mediafire.com and share the link with me.
Be sure to provide deadline for returning the answers to compare with your own work.
:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

would it not be easier, at this time, if you show me the questions you have and i can approve?

No, they select questions from a bank of 100 questions - you cannot know for sure which questions will be on each version of the test.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

they have already made that choice and exam has been printed. its the latest one.

Does not help me. I have to see the questions. I do not work for your institution or for Penn Foster and cannot see what version if given to what students at what schools in a given time period.
Either you will have to share the questions or there is no way that we can ensure that we have the version of the test you currently have in your possession.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have penn foster exam for #06162100 . Where and how do I attach it here? I have in .pdf format

No problem. Use wikisend.com to upload the PDF file and then share the link with me.

What is the deadline to get the resource returned to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would need help with 2 exams.

#06162100 and #06162500 first and maybe others HEREIN attached.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i uploaded the file called "intermediate 2".pdf

Got it. Okay to get to you later this evening or is there a shorter deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thats fine.....how about #06162500?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please your answers are accurate please........

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have not received any response and am not sure if you are available on Saturdays...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have not received any response and am not sure if you are available.

The questions were not attached above so I cannot see them in order to answer them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you confirmed you received my upload "intermediate 2" .pdf file . If you flip through you WILL find exam in question. Have you forgotten??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do you recall you were to send me

"Got it. Okay to get to you later this evening or is there a shorter deadline? " Friday ??

For some reason my reply back right after that did not come through as there was no link for me to click on (as I was assuming there would be above that message). Just states a file name but not a share link from the file sharing site and, therefore, I do not have the questions. I apologize that my later response was not transmitted through the system to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so how and what do i do next??

Go to wikisend.com

upload the file by selecting from your computer.

Then click on the share link button and copy and paste that here into the reply box so that I can then access the file.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi here the link. Hope this works out better. So, its exam 06162100 and then i would like help on the last one #06162500.

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Giovanni,

Do you still need exam 06162100 answers for comparison?

-Chris M.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As you may know I have asked "TeacherGreg" only as a different perspective.But, it has been very difficult to get a response.

I need exam #06162100 and #06162500 to complete my project.

Do I expect a response from him?? Really want to finish this

Thank you for your concern.

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, again.

Please click here to view the answers to exam #06162100 for comparison with your own.
I will work on the answers to exam #06162500 and post those shortly.

Hope this helps!
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.

Please click here to view the answers to exam #06162500 for comparison with your own.
Let me know if you have questions about any discrepancies between our answers.

Thanks!
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much,not sure how you do them so fast ! Is it possible to get the work process for EACH answer on #06162100??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Giovanni,

On exam #06162100, I actually only did calculations and figures on paper for questions that required such. If there are any discrepancies between our answers, I'll be take a look at the those.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

May you please show me the work for #06162500 numbers 10 & 18 & 19

And #06162100 numbers 8,10,11,18

Please ,,many thanks !!

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
I will try to get these to you as soon as I finish up a quiz with another customer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you...hopefully today?

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.

Calculations on exam #06162100

10. 400,000 + (400,000 x 0.10 x 0.5) = 420,000 (maturity value)
420,000 x 0.12 x 0.5 = 25,200 (discount)
420,000 - 25,200 =39,4800 (discounted value)

11. 2,000,000 (Contract price) - 800,000 (Estimated remaining cost to complete) = $1,200,000 (Construction in Progress at December 31, 20XX)

18. 800,000 (Total accts receivable) - 60,000 ( bad debt expense) + 2,000 (Balance before adjustment, December 31) = $742,000 (net realizable value of accounts receivable on the December 31 balance sheet)

exam #06162500

10. $90,000 x 0.30 (common stock interest) = $27,000

18. $450,000 - $345,000 = $105,000

19. Income = $150,000 - $120,000 = $30,000
Stockholders’ Equity = $225,000 - $185,00 = $40,000

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, how about # 8 on exam 06162100? Please....thank you
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have rated and paid for BOTH exams ...correct??
Thank you ,you have been a great help.

Soon will 2 more exams for you.