Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

What is transcendentalism? Through research, define the term.

What is transcendentalism? Through research, define the term. Then, using either Nature or Walden, give examples of how Emerson's or Thoreau's writing reflects transcendental beliefs.

Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I may be able to help you with this assignment, but first I need to know (1) by when you need it and (2) if there is a specific word count required. Thanks for all your additional details.

Awaiting your reply.......

Regards,
Cher

Hi again,

I've completed this assignment for you: click here Please keep in mind that this is an example to guide you and you might need to add information from your text or study guide, to which I do not have access. The word count on this is 470.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think the words count may be 900

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I'll add to the existing assignment to bring your word count up.

Regards,
Cher
Hello again,

Please click here for your revised assignment. Please keep in mind that this is an example to guide you and you might need to add information from your text or study guide, to which I do not have access.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can not open this file. Could you please explain to me how?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I've got it now. Thanks.

Great, and thanks for letting me know. You're most welcome! Laughing

Thanks for your positive rating and have a happy holiday!

Best wishes,
Cher