Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

In the first two pages, indentify the role colonial women played

In the first two pages, indentify the role colonial women played in the women’s sphere political/legal life. Briefly describe how that role has changed for modern women in today’s environment. For the remainder of the paper, examine the role of today’s women in the sphere of life you have selected. Compare the historical roles of women to the contemporary role of women. Provide examples to support your comparisons. Conclude your paper by identifying two challenges and two opportunities presented women today.

8 page paper needed before 7 eastern time zone.

Good morningCustomer

It is good to hear from you once again. I am working on your paper and I will be sure to have it posted before 7:00 P.M.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you and I will also give a bonus.

Thank you very much,Customer Would you like to have the references listed or is this not necessary?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes pls references are needed

I will be sure to make a reference page.

Best regards,

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I have completed the first draft and should have the final draft posted within the next hour.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the bonus and the excellent feedback; it is sincerely appreciated.

Yours truly,