ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

I have three questions and one of them just needs to be competed,

Customer Question

I have three questions and one of them just needs to be competed, what would be my cost?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me to answer your post.

Please post the questions you need help with and I will advise you if I agree with the amount you are offering. You are currently offering $60

When you respond, please advise your deadline as well as the name of the book you
are using: Title, author's name, and edition

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No book used, a computer online course, just using Raptor program for flowcharts.

Design a class named CustomerRecord that holds a customer number, name, and address. Include methods to set the values for each data field and output the values for each data field. Create the class diagram and write the code (not language specific, ie. psuedocode) that defines the class.

Write a method that will perform the a division operation (divide by) on the numbers passed to it in two variables (numerator, denominator) and outputs the results. Use a try-catch pair to output an error message if the illegal operation of divide by 0 occurs.

What will be the output of the below program? List what will be outputed to the screen and explain your answer.

class Class_name

main()

// Declarations

num index

num SIZE = 10

num numbers[SIZE] = 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

index = 0

while index < SIZE

numbers[index]= index * 10

index = index + 1

endwhile

output “The Output is: ”

while index > 0

index = index – 1

output numbers[index]

endwhile

return

endClass

I am sorry, I only tutor Finance and Accounting. I cannot help you with this. I have opted out so now the question is open to all experts

All the best

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX waiting on a reply. I will move on, no reply as of yet. Thanks again

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Welcome to Just Answer, It will be my pleasure to help you.
How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about the delay, I had to go to work. I need the answer ASAP

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

class Class_name

main()

// Declarations

num index

num SIZE = 10

num numbers[SIZE] = 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

index = 0

while index < SIZE

numbers[index]= index * 10

index = index + 1

endwhile

output “The Output is: ”

while index > 0

index = index – 1

output numbers[index]

endwhile

return

endClass

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Can you please send me the document you have been working with ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

class Class_name

main()

// Declarations

num index

num SIZE = 10

num numbers[SIZE] = 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

index = 0

while index < SIZE

numbers[index]= index * 10

index = index + 1

endwhile

output “The Output is: ”

while index > 0

index = index – 1

output numbers[index]

endwhile

return

endClass

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

AsAP I have to have it turned in by 2000hrs or 800 p.m.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
timezone ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Eastern 800pm , I am in Detroit, Michigan

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
wow..its too tight deadline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So when can I get it tonight?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
trying to do it asap
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, Thank you so much. I appreciate you so much.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will be out of your hair tonight Cool

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Download from - http://ge.tt/8yPG5VR?c

Please rate my answer I hope you found it to be Excellent !

Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help!
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-atlprog/ - Please bookmark this link to ask new question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

is it possible for me to get the answer to the second part, so I will know what I messed up on?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
let me look
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you I will be gone for the night. Thanks again

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
whatd do ytou mean gone ? Isn't this needed tonight ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I was implying that I would be out of your hair tonight. Sorry for the mis communication.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Download Answer Link Please rate my answer I hope you found it to be Excellent !

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

where is the answer link? I doubled clicked and nothing happened.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
http://ge.tt/8yPG5VR?c
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks got it.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, not at this time, you are the greatest.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Welcome :)