judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring

Case problem 3 Data Files needed for this Case Problem :

Customer Question

Case problem 3 Data Files needed for this Case Problem : Sunset.docx, Survey.xlsx (I have data files needed) Sunset Optical Web Page You have been asked to create a Web page for Sunset Optical, a supplier of high-quality eye glasses in Bellingham, Washington. Complete the following step '5: 1. Open the file Sunset and then save it as Sunset Optical. 2. In the second to last line, replace “Student Name" with your name. 3. Review the comments and delete them. 4. Use the research task pane to 100 up information on the Web about public domain, copyright -free photos. Click the link to one of the sites listed in the Research task pane to open the Web site offering public domain, copyright-free photos, and then search the site to locate a public domain photo of a sunset. If the photo is displayed as a thu mbnail image, click it to display it in a larger size. 5. Right-click the photo, and then, 0 the shortcut menu, click Save Picture As. Save the photo file. Leave the browser pen with the photo displayed. 6. Delete the [Insert Photo] placeholder text at the beginning of the Word document, and insert the photo. Crop or resize it a necessary so the photo is approximately 6 inches wide and between 3 and 4 inches tall. 7. Return to the browser, select the URL for the photo in the browser's address bar, and then press Ctrl+C to copy the address to the Clipboard. Return to the Word docu¬ment, right-click the photo, and then click Hyperlink on the shortcut menu to format the photo as a hyperlink. In the Address box at the bottom of the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, paste the URL from your browser. Close your browser, test the link in the Word document. 8. Open the Excel file named Survey, and then save it as Survey Copy. 9. Delete the [Insert chart] placeholder text, and in its place insert a linked copy of the chart from the Survey Copy file in the Word document. Use the formatting of the destination file. Close Excel. 10. Revise the linked chart to change the value for "Surprised to find they needed glasses" 200. Change the value for "Have worn glasses most of their life" to 275. Save your changes to the Survey Copy workbook and close Excel. 11. In Word, drag the border of the chart until it is small enough to fit on the same page as the document text and the document is only one page long. 12. Apply a theme with theme colors that complement your photo. 13. Format the page background using a two-color gradient with a horizontal style. Choose colors that match your photo and make the text easy to read. 14. Save the Sunset Optical document, and then save it again as a Web page using the Single File Web Page file type. Use Sunset Web Page as the filename and Sunset Optical as the page title. 15. Close Word, open the Web page in a browser, test the photo hyperlink, and then close your browser. I

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Expert:  judybailey52 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome back. I have worked with you before and would like to help with this question.

Please send the data so that I can further assist you.

Judy
Smile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

File ID: 557764, 405136, 340982

www.wikisend.com

The last file, 340982 was damaged and could not be opened. Can you resend?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

File ID: 301314

Excellent! Got it. You didn't mention when you needed this sent to you.

I really like your questions. They challenge me. They are very interesting. Thanks.

I look forward to hearing from you about the due date.

Judy
Smile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Tuesday 1000am

Sorry, you mean tomorrow? I'm not sure I can finish both by tomorrow. I will need to opt out if you cannot change the time to 10 p.m.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the other one by Wednesday noon?

Can you change the time for this one? I can get them both done by Wednesday noon.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
Thanks! I love your questions. I learn so much from researching them.

Judy