Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

Murray V. Accounting Center & Tax Services, Inc., et al Part

Murray V. Accounting Center & Tax Services, Inc., et al Part 2 Case Study Questions for Analysis 1. What is a summary judgment motion? What must be proven for a successful summary judgment motion? Who has the initial burden? What is that burden? What happen when the burden shifts to other party? What is that party’s responsibility at that point? 2. Who is the assignor in this assignment? Who is the assignee? Who is the obligor? Explain. 3. The court labels the transfer of Murray’s employment and non-compete agreement from Roberts to Pinkleman as an assignment. Is the court correct or are is the transfer actually a novation? Explain. 4. The court concludes that Roberts had no duty to give notice of the assignment (if it was an assignment) to Murray? Is the court correct her? Explain 5. As we learned in Chapter 12, the law states that “a party may not delegate duties that are of a personal or professional nature.” Is that what happen in this case? Why are why not? 6. Has the assignor transferred any warranties to the assignee in this case? If not, why not? If so, what are they? 7. What are the limits that are placed in Murray in the Noncompete Agreement? 8. How does the court evaluate these limits? Are they fair or unfair? Do you agree or disagree with the court? Explain. 9. What consideration did Roberts transfer to Murray for her signature on the non-compete agreement? Is this consideration adequate? Explain. What consideration did Pinkleman promise to transfer to Murray for her signature on the noncompete agreement? Would the consideration have been adequate? Why or why not? 10. In general, noncompete agreements like the one in this case are not favored by law. Why is this so?
Category: Homework
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Hello, the reason that you have not received any response to your post is because your post is underpriced. You asked 10 complex questions in one post. In order to receive a response, you need to post your questions separately.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Thank you for trying to help me out. I appreciate the concern. Yes, please continue to search and see if you are able to find someone who can help me answer these questions. Once again thankyou for helping me out.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I may be able to assist you. What day and time is the assignment due? How many pages or words? # XXXXX references needed? APA? Is there additional information needed to complete the assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Hi thankyou for helping me out. It is a case study i am having trouble. It is for today at five. it can be breif less than a page no format or references needed. Just need to answer question per the case study. Thankyou
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I'm on it.
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor