Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

I need help writing this five paragraph essay on Macbeth. Here

I need help writing this five paragraph essay on Macbeth. Here is what I need.

Is Macbeth a tragedy of fate or of character? In determining your position on this, consider whether the witches play a central or collateral role in shifting the ambitions and actions of the play’s characters.

Kathy :

Hi! I can offer you a model paper for this assignment that you can use to paraphrase or as the sample to write your own paper, which is nothing different that what you would with any of our papers. Please let me know if you are interested and I can post the assignment for you promptly. Thanks

Please post the assignment so I can see if it will work for me.

Kathy :

As soon as I get back to my regular computer I will post the essay, sorry for the delay as I had a personal emergency.Thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.