David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

I need writing help

I need writing help

I need a 700 word paper on the types of professional organizations that would provide insight into the career field you are in or interested in.

I am interested in computer networking.

Include in the paper at least two membership associations that promote advancements in the field of interest. Paper must be in APA format. Need this on Monday by 9PM please.

Thank you for your reply. Your requested Professional is unable to assist at this time. Please let me know if you are still waiting and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Need a professional in the computer career field/networking.

Thank you for your continued patience. Your question asks for a writing and is in the Writing and Homework categories where there are many Computer and Programming Professionals. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. If one is not found by Saturday night I will request to cancel the question.

My name isXXXXX moderator asked me to assist you with this question.

I have been working in the computer and networking fields for close to 20 years including all aspects such as design engineering, consulting as well as management.

I will start work on this and post on or before Monday.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I appreciate your response and look forward working with you. I am available all day today.

Great, thanks. I am working on it now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Let me know when you have the information ready for me!!!

Thanks for checking in and will do.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

David, will the information be available tonight or tomorrow? If tomorrow I will need it by 8PM.

jaydog

I will try to complete it by tonight, otherwise I will post it tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sounds like a plan, thanks!

Ok thanks Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just wondering on the status of the answer you're providing, how soon will it be ready this evening?

Almost done and will be posting shortly.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cool!!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications