Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

Please read this article and give your opinion on these questions

Please read this article and give your opinion on these questions for my survey in psy.
Brain Researchers Open Door to Editing Memory - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/2009/04/06/health/research/06brain.html
Do you think memory editing is appropriate? Why or why not? If you were able to erase memories from your life, would you? Why or why not?
Do you think it is ethical for scientists to conduct memory research? Why or why not?

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes but would like an answer by friday nov 9. Thank you for your assistance.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will give a bonus if this question can get a answer sometime today of 20 dollars thank you for all your help.

Do you still need this? How long should the response to this assignment be?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It has to be at least 3 to 4 paragraphs. Yes and would be greatful for your help thank you.

I can post first thing tomorrow morning (7 AM EST). Does that work for you?

Regards,
Chris
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.